Search for content in message boards

Guy Arthur Brigman - William Harrison Brigman

Guy Arthur Brigman - William Harrison Brigman

Douglas Brigman (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2005 11:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brigman
Looking for any information on my family.

Guy Arthur 1942-1982 ( brothers willie, charlie, sister Dottie Sue) (Mother Bertha)

And his father William Harrison b. 1927

Please help

Re: Guy Arthur Brigman - William Harrison Brigman

Lena (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2005 3:10PM GMT
Please provide counties and states and I will try to help you.
Lena

Posted: 19 Aug 2005 4:39PM GMT
Surnames: Brigman, Clinton
I am afraid at this time I don't have much to offer. My father had family who lived in SE Mo. around Cape Girardo. But I don't know if that is where they were originally from. My dad was buried there in 1982.

His mother was Bertha Octavia Clinton Brigman who was married to William Harrison Brigman. Her family was from Tn and I know her sister Bulah married one of William's brothers - but I don't know who.

I know my dad came from a big family - maybe 12 kids or so. I know he had brothers Willie and Charlie and a sister named Dottie Sue.

That is about all I have at this time. ANy help or direction you can give me would be totally appreciated.

Marshall Parker (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2006 2:05AM GMT
I was in Air Force with a Guy A. Brigman 1963--1964 at Osan AFB South Korea.
Was your Guy Arthur Brigman in the Air Force at that time ?

Posted: 5 Mar 2008 9:57PM GMT
Hi there. I didn't realize you commented. Yes - my father served in the Air Force in Korea during that period.

Posted: 22 Apr 2008 11:42PM GMT
Anyone care to find me? LOL! Lil Gerrie here! Is this who I think it is? I have a lil information... not much.

Posted: 23 Apr 2008 12:00AM GMT
I believe there were actually 13 brothers an sisters. I am the daughter of one of the sons.

Their Parents... Bertha and William Harrison Brigman

Sons... Guy, Gerald, Charles, William, ?

Daughters... Dottie. Nancy (Janey), Jean, (Sue)Pat, Anita, and Marie

Bertha's sister was Beulah and her husband is Quintman (nickname Pitt)

Gerald David (Jerry aka Cooter) has 2 daughters... myself, Gerrie Marie (Lil Gerrie) and Jessie Odessa(Born after his death in 1984)

Guy has one son that I'm aware of.. Guy Jr

Charles aka Charlie has 4 children I believe and I have just recently found out he lives in St. Mary, Mo., yet I haven't spoke to him personally.

Jean has at least one son name Tommy..

Pat has a daughter named Stephanie.. and others I believe but I don't know their names.

Janey has 2 children, married Troy Hartle and lived in Bernie, Mo. I believe. At least at my last information on them. A son named Dustin a daughter that I can't remember the name of.(Carrie perhaps?)

Any other informtaion eludes me at the moment.. just thought I would respond with what I know. Some of this may be a little off.. I'm actually going off of a 24 year old memory here.

I have been looking for my family as well... anyone who remembers me or cares to find me.. After my dad's death I lost contact with every one of them.

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 8:32PM GMT
Surnames: Marshall, Brigman, Parker, Underwood
Mr. Parker,

Is there any chance you knew a William or Bill Parker at Osan during the early 60s? Thanks so much in advance.

-Dan Underwood

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 3:30AM GMT
Man, I can remember spending summers on Great Aunt Bulah and Uncle Pitt's farm <3

Would've been back in 87 or so, just before she passed.
If anyone has pictures of them or the farm, I'd be eternally grateful.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions