Search for content in message boards

RE: Seeking Cutlers of Accomack County, VA

Posted: 5 Sep 2000 11:50AM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 3:02AM GMT
The Cutlers in previous message were living and/or born in Parksley, VA.

Clarence E Byard (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2001 5:02PM GMT

Posted: 16 Sep 2001 11:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
In the previous two message that I posted, yiu can reach me by EMail: Byardc@pacbell.net.

Thank You

Posted: 23 Nov 2001 4:16PM GMT
Edited: 27 Nov 2001 9:44PM GMT
CEB,
I have just started my research but, I also have a Sarah Cutler as a ancestor who was a former slave. I even have a picture of her that was copied from an old tin photo. She ended up marrying several time though and Later became Sarah cutler lane jones but whether she started out in Va id don't know. She did end up in NC.

Clarence E Byard (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2001 7:43PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2012 5:27AM GMT
Surnames: CUTLER, NORTHUP, REYNOLDS
Michael

I too have a photo of Sarah Cutler that was given to me by my Neice whose Mother is my sister, who is now deceased. She gave it to me after going thru her personel papers. I never knew or seen my Grandmothet, that is why I am havina a hard time locating her. I just started this research since I Tturned 67yrs old. My Mother died in 1963. Send me your Email address so I can send you the photo or you can send me a photo. My Email address is: Byardc@pacbell.net.

Regards

CEB

Re: RE: Seeking Cutlers of Accomack County, VA

Posted: 9 Jul 2012 1:34AM GMT
Surnames: Cutler
Don't know if there is a connection; I'm a descendent of Willam Cutler, born, or about 1830 in/near South Carolina; married to Diana, born on/about 1845 in/near Virginia. They had 3 children (James, Amanda, and William)!

per page

Find a board about a specific topic