Search for content in message boards

Which Manley married who?

Which Manley married who?

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 1:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Can anyone enlighten me as to which Walter Manley married Fanny Trapnell - the one born in 1850 (11mths old on 1851census) or the one born 1847 (3years old on 1851census) both Walter's parents are called William and Ann Manley and are either "Artists" or "Showmen". There is also another query I have on who married Harriet Yelding - I have researched and found a George Benjamin Manley b1838 to William Manley and Ann Willis Duke, have found the marriage banns where the father is listed as William, marriage took place 24 May 1861 but have been told it was not this George but another - does anyone else have any further information as to who/which Manley married who and who their parent's were so that I can further my tree - I want to ensure I am going down the right branch of my tree. Any information would be appreciated. My connection is Charles Edward Manley b1873 son of Charles Edward Manley b1845 son of William Manley and Ann Willis Duke.
Many thanks Jackie

Re: Which Manley married who?

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 1:10PM GMT
Do you have where they are from/which state?

Posted: 19 Apr 2013 1:23PM GMT
Ok - first post did not think about that! My enquiry is for a line of Manley's originating from St George's, Southwark, London UK. F. William Manley b abt 1809, Mother Ann, from Hull, b abt 1807/10 - children George b1838 and Walter b1850 are the ones I am interested in to further research my tree. I am getting conflicting tree connections with regards who married Harriet Yelding (which George Manley) and who married Fanny Trapnell (which Walter - if it is the one with Reuben as a middle name - who were his parents?).
Any help would be appreciated!

Jackie

Posted: 27 Apr 2013 6:31PM GMT
Try posting your questions on the Facebook group the 'Munnelly Connection' (Munnelly is the original of Manley) There are over 200 members - many from the UK and Ireland. Might ring a bell with someone. You can also send you r history to me at katsjay2@bellsouth.net as an attatchment, and I can add it to the histories on my site www.munnellysofcountymayo.com for others to check out.
Kathy Manley Short
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions