Search for content in message boards

Josiah Biggs Jr - Last Will and Testament?

Josiah Biggs Jr - Last Will and Testament?

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 12:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biggs, Garrison
Does anyone have a copy of a Last Will and Testament for Josiah Biggs Jr? Josiah Biggs Jr, b: abt 1794, married Mahala Garrison Porter in 1816 in Warren County, IN.
I have one for Josiah Sr, but would love to have Josiah Jr's also, if there is one out there.
Thanks, Debbie Blum-Motsinger
(3rd gr-granddaughter of Josiah Biggs Jr)

Re: Josiah Biggs Jr - Last Will and Testament?

Posted: 6 Mar 2010 5:27AM GMT
Hi Debbie,
I am sorry, I do not have a copy of the will for Josiah Jr, but I was wondering, you said that you have a copy of the will for Josiah Sr. . . .could I ask where I might find that particular will? Josiah Sr is my husband's gr-gr-gr-grandfather, through Reuben->Green->Elias-> and Elmer. We have not had much luck finding information on his family. If you wouldn't mind pointing us in the right direction, we would certainly appreciate it. I hope that Josiah Jr's will turns up soon for you!
Thank You
Deb

Posted: 7 Mar 2010 4:37AM GMT
Surnames: BIGGS
Hi Deb,
I was able to get a copy of Josiah Biggs Jr's will from another BIGGS family researcher. (Thank you Peggy!)
If you would like me to email you a copy of Josiah Sr's will, send an email to my hotmail account. You can click on my messages, and get my email.
Debbie

Posted: 26 Mar 2010 9:18PM GMT
Surnames: Biggs
I would also like a copy of this will that you have. You can reach me at millerpioneermom@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 5:52AM GMT
I would like to have a copy of the will of Josiah Biggs Sr. and Josiah Biggs Jr. Please let me know how I can get a copy. Josiah Biggs Jr. daughter Mahala Elizabeth Biggs was my grandmother's grandmother. Mahala Elizabeth Biggs was married to James Piatt. If anyone would like information about them

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 2:55AM GMT
If possible, I would like to have a copy of those wills, too. They are my direct line, also.

Thanks,
Peggy
psmith1951 (at) aol (dot) com

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 4:02AM GMT
Could you send me the Will for Josiah Biggs Sr. and maybe someone will respond to my message with a Will for Josiah Biggs Jr. Send the document to fergusonjamesa@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Jim Ferguson

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 4:50AM GMT
Jim....I am emailing you typed copies of the wills for Josiah Sr and Josiah Jr.
Debbie

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 6:32AM GMT
Debbie
Thanks!
I have the names and some information about the 10 children of Josiah Biggs Jr. and Mahala Garrison Porter. Elias Porter from her first marriage was her eleventh child. I also have Josiah Biggs Sr. six children and some information about them. I have a short biography of Josiah Jr. I have the family of Hahala Elizabeth Biggs. Would you or does anyone need this information?
Jim

Posted: 17 Sep 2010 2:42PM GMT
Hi Jim, I have the names of Josiah Sr and Jr's children, but would love to compare info with you. I do not believe I have seen the short bio for Josiah Jr, so I definitely would like to see that. You can email me directly. I do have Josiah Jr's Will, and will be sending you that when I get it on my computer. Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic