Search for content in message boards

Obituary Lookup

Obituary Lookup

Posted: 9 Jan 2007 2:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Wallin/Wallen, Huseby
If someone out there can please do an obit lookup for the following people I would be much appreciated and it would be very helpful to me.

Lloyd St Clair 1923 to 1962

Anna Theresia Johnson died prob. in late 1950's to 1970's
Oscar Johnson (husband of Anna)
Gordon Huseby died in 1970's - 1980's
Helen Huseby died in 1970's - 1980's (Gordon's wife)

Thanks very much for your help.

Steven Brent

Re: Obituary Lookup

Posted: 3 Sep 2008 4:31AM GMT
Surnames: Johnson
Can you get the dates any closer by looking at the social security death index? For me the time frame too large to find it at the library in Hayden.

Re: Obituary Lookup

Posted: 7 Sep 2008 9:33PM GMT
Yes I will do that and repost here again with that information for you.

Oscar Johnson

Posted: 1 Nov 2008 3:21AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Johnson, Posey, Bunnell, Huseby

Oscar Johnson of Black Lake Passes

Oscar Johnson, 52, a resident of Black Lake for five years died last evening at a local hospital. His death followed a three year illness.

Survivors are his widow, Anna; two daughters, Mrs. Gladys Posey of Burke and Mrs. Lorraine Bunnell of St. Maries and one son, Gordon Huseby of Enaville.

Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 3:30 o’clock from the Cassidy Funeral home with Rev. H. Obrestad officiating. Interment will be in Forest Cemetery.

The Coeur d’ Alene Press, Tuesday, April 27, 1937

Information

Posted: 1 Nov 2008 3:28AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
The dates of death listed below were found in the Hayden Lake Library in cemetery books. I will try to get the obits from you off the microfilm in the North Idaho College Library this weekend. I hope this helps you.

The following are buried in Forest Cemetery in Coeur d' Alene:
Ethel M St. Clair 10/26/1967
Lloyd St. Clair Died 1962
Henry Gordon Huseby 07/16/1971
Oscar B Johnson 04/26/1937
Theresia A Johnson 10/02/1966

From the Social Security Search Engine:

Anna Huseby 05/1984
Helen I Huseby 07/18/1989

Louis St Clair

Posted: 1 Nov 2008 3:29AM GMT
Surnames: St Clair
SERVICES TOMORROW FOR LOUIS ST CLAIR

Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 10 o’clock at the Cassedy Funeral Home for Louis St. Clair, 68, who died at his home Saturday evening. Rev. R. J. Hunter will officiate and interment will be at Forest cemetery.

He had lived here for the last four years coming from Harrison flats where he had resided since 1910.

Surviving him are his widow, Ethel; three sons and two daughters; Norman, Lloyd, Hazela nd Mildred St. Clair at home. Arthur at Black lake; a sister Mrs. Caroline Renshaw and two brothers William and John in Canada.

The Couer d’ Alene Press, Tuesday, July 5, 1938

Re: Information

Posted: 2 Nov 2008 4:48AM GMT
Thank you so much for the information you posted on the St Clair and Huseby families. I look forward to receiving the obits or other information if you find it. Luois St Clair was married to Ethel, and Henry Gordon Huseby was he husband of Helen Huseby. The children listed in the obituary for Oscar Johnson were the children of his wife Anna Theresia, who was my great Aunt, sister of my grandmother. Thanks again for this information! It helps to fill some spaces in these lines.

Steven Brent

Re: Louis St Clair

Posted: 2 Nov 2008 4:51AM GMT
Thanks again for information about Louis St Clair. He was my great uncle, uncle to my grandfather whose mother was the Caroline Renshaw living in BC, Canada. Best regards,

Steve

Theresia Johnson

Posted: 3 Nov 2008 2:20AM GMT
Surnames: Johnson
Mrs. Johnson Dies at 83

Mrs. Theresia Johnson, 83, who moved to Coeur d’ Alene 28 years ago from Black Lake died Sunday at a local nursing home. She was born in Sweden.

Surviving are one son, Gordon Huseby, St. Maries; one daughter, Mrs. Gladys Hedge, Coeur d’ Alene; one sister, Mrs. Leonard Brent, Kelso, WA; one brother, Helmer Wallin, Kelso, WA, seven grandchildren and 21 great grandchildren.

The Coeur d’ Alene Press, Monday, 10/03/1966

Ethel Marie St Clair

Posted: 3 Nov 2008 2:20AM GMT
Surnames: St Clair
Mrs. St. Clair taken by Death

Mrs. Ethel Marie St Clair, 83, 719 Sherman Ave, died today at a local nursing home following a long illness. She was the widow of Louis St. Clair, who died in 1938.

Mrs. St Clair was born in Denver and came to Coeur d’ Alene from Seattle in 1910.

Survivors are a son, Norman, Coeur d Alene; two daughters, Mrs. Mildred Bassett, Tacoma and Mrs. Hazel George, Sacramento, CA and five grand children.

The Coeur d’ Alene Press. Thursday October 26, 1967
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions