Search for content in message boards

Bonadio and Dicello Families of Kenosha

Bonadio and Dicello Families of Kenosha

Posted: 16 Aug 2010 1:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bonadio, DiCello, Romano
I am looking for a Mary DiCello b. 22 Nov 1884 in Italy who married a Joseph Romano and lived in Kenosha WI. I have found 2 pairs of Joseph & Mary Romanos in Kenosha in 1930 and do not know which belongs to my family. She also had a brother Frank Dicello b 23 Dec 1880 in Platania,Italy and married Mary Bonadio b 30 APr 1900 in Platania Italy also living in Kenosha, WI. Their children may be Angelo, Anthony, Mary and John.
Then I have an Anthony Bonadio b abt 1870 in Platania, Italy who married a Mary Dicello b abt 1872. This couple were probably from Wisconsin, Kenosha or Racine and may have children named John , Antoniette, and Frank.
Frank Dicello and Mary Dicello(wife of Joseph Romano) are siblings and had a sister named Rose Dicello b 19 jul 1879 of Nicastro, Italy and married Pasquale Bonadio b 3 Jun 1877 of Platania, Italy. They lived in Mill Hall PA but were in Kenosha WI for a short time about 1908.
Pasquale and Anthony Bonadio were brothers.
If anyone can make heads or tails of these names and knows of the families, I would apprecaite any help. Thanks.

Re: Bonadio and Dicello Families of Kenosha

Posted: 1 Dec 2010 5:40PM GMT
Answers to your questions:
Frank Dicello (Son of Michelangelo DiCello & Marianna Gallo)married:
Mary Ann Mancuso (daughter of Joseph Mancuso & Nicoletta Rizzo)
B: 30 Apr 1900
Italy
D: 01 SEP 1974
Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA

Frank's Sister: Maria DiCello married Joseph Romano

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 3:32AM GMT
I believe I have just read a newspaper article in the 16 May 1908 Lock Haven Express (Pennsylvania, next to Mill Hall) which has the details of Pasquale Bonadio's death in a 15 May fire at the Joseph Renzo house in Castanea. He must have been boarding there. He was buried in St. Agnes Cemetery along with two children who died from the fire. The only remains of Pasquale were his hip bones.

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 11:42AM GMT
Surnames: Bonadio, Dicello
Thanks for the reply. I had never come across that before. Very interesting but it must be another Pasquale. Mine died in 1952 of heart disease but is buried in the same St Agnes Cemetery.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic