Catherine is this Elizabeth Factor any relation to yours?
1. ELIZABETH1 FACTOR1 was born Abt. 1880 in Illinois, and died Unknown. She married CHARLES A. PERRY Abt. 1902. He was born Abt. 1875 in Illinois, and died Unknown.
Children of ELIZABETH FACTOR and CHARLES PERRY are:
2. i. RUTH K.2 PERRY, b. June 24, 1904, Brown County, Illinois; d. December 11, 1996, Billings Montana.
ii. JAMES PERRY, b. Abt. 1906; d. Unknown.
3. iii. ALFRED OLIE PERRY, b. August 16, 1913, Quincy Illinois; d. December 30, 1955, Bel Garden, Los Angeles County, California.
iv. FREDERICK PERRY, b. Abt. 1910; d. Unknown.
v. CONNIE PERRY, b. Abt. 1912; d. Unknown.
Generation No. 2
2. RUTH K.2 PERRY (ELIZABETH1 FACTOR) was born June 24, 1904 in Brown County, Illinois, and died December 11, 1996 in Billings Montana. She married (1) CLARENCE A. SCHACHTSIEK June 1923. He was born Abt. 1904, and died June 1944. She married (2) VIRGIL B. GREERS 1948. He was born Abt. 1904, and died 1965.
Notes for RUTH K. PERRY:
Ruth K. Schachtsiek Geers, 92, of Billings, Mont., formerly of Quincy, died Dec. 11, 1996, in Billings, where she lived with her daughter and son-in-law, Catherine and John Bracy, since 1975.
Born June 24, 1904, in Brown County, she was a daughter of Charles and Elizabeth Perry. She married Clarence A. Schachtseik in June 1923. He died in June 1944. She married Virgil B. Geers in 1948. He died in 1965
She and Mr. Geers had operated grocery stores in Quincy for 16 years. She was a member of First Church of Christ, Scientist.
Survivors include a daughter, Mrs. John (Catherine) Bracy of Billings, a son, C.C. "Chuck" Schachtsiek of Quincy, five grand-children, Leslie and John Carr Bracy of Billings and David, Jo Ann and Richard Schachtseik, all of Springfield; a sister, Marion Stuteville of Quincy; and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by three brothers, James, Alfred, and Frederick; and a sister, Connie.
Memorial services will be conducted at a later date in Quincy. The body was cremated, Burial will be in Greenmount Cemetery.
Memorials may be given to First Church of Christ, Scientisy in Quincy or the charity of the donor's choice.
Children of RUTH PERRY and CLARENCE SCHACHTSIEK are:
i. CATHERINE3 SCHACHTSIEK, b. Abt. 1924.
ii. C.C. SCHACHTSIEK, b. Abt. 1926.
3. ALFRED OLIE2 PERRY (ELIZABETH1 FACTOR)2 was born August 16, 1913 in Quincy Illinois, and died December 30, 1955 in Bel Garden, Los Angeles County, California. He married (1) UNKNOWN. She was born Abt. 1908, and died Unknown. He married (2) DOROTHY EMALINE LAKEY3 1945, daughter of EDGAR LAKEY and EMALINE FORTNER. She was born August 31, 1926 in Quincy, Illinois, and died December 22, 1989 in Modesto, Stanislaus County, California.
More About ALFRED OLIE PERRY:
Cause of Death: Cirrhosis of The Liver
Medical Information: Buried Park Lawn Cemetery, Bell Garden, California, January 4, 1956
Notes for DOROTHY EMALINE LAKEY:
Dorothy Emmaline Lawson, 63 of Modesto, died Friday
Services: Graveside 2 p.m. Thursday at Tulare Public Cemetery, Visitation 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. today at Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel
Background: Born in Quincy, Ill., lived in Madesto since 1985. Homemaker
Survivors: Eight children, Bill Perry of Stockton, Don Perry Sr.. and Ron Perry both of Yakima, Wash., Hazel Nichols and Nancy Bowan, both of Modesto, and Joyce Deem, Dorothy Walker and Pearl Walker, all of Stockton. Two stepchildren, Robert Lawson of Modesto and Joanne Fejes of Sun City. Twenty - six Grandchildren and three great grandchildren.
(Modesto Bee, Wed. Dec. 27, 1989
More About DOROTHY EMALINE LAKEY:
Cause of Death: Metastatic Squamous cell carcinoma
Medical Information: Buried Tulare Public Cemetery District, Tulare, CA
Children of ALFRED PERRY and UNKNOWN are:
i. JOANN3 PERRY, b. Abt. 1941; m. UNKNOWN FEJES.
ii. JUDY PERRY, b. Abt. 1943.
Notes for JUDY PERRY:
Ran away from Home.
Children of ALFRED PERRY and DOROTHY LAKEY are:
iii. BILLY CHARLES3 PERRY, b. July 21, 1947, Los Angeles, California; m. (1) WILMA KAYE JOSEPH, May 20, 1967, Huntsville, Arkansas; b. February 8, 1944; m. (2) MARY ILENE CONNER, June 9, 1982, Miam, Oklahoma; b. May 3, 1957, Pheonix, Arizona.
Notes for WILMA KAYE JOSEPH:
iv. DONALD EUGENE PERRY, b. September 9, 1949; d. Unknown, Red Bluff, California; m. DEBRA ANN BOWEN, March 28, 1971, Stockton, California; b. August 5, 1955.
More About DONALD EUGENE PERRY:
Cause of Death: siroccos of the liver
v. RONNIE LEE PERRY, b. October 6, 1951, Bell Gardens, California; m. JUDITH DARLENE COCHRAN, October 22, 1972, Yakima, Washington; b. September 11, 1954, Sunnyside, Washington.
vi. JOYCE SUE PERRY, b. September 28, 1953, Los Angeles County, California; m. (1) THOMAS EARL HANSON, October 4, 1969, Carson City, Nevada; b. April 30, 1947, Stockton, California; d. September 24, 1984; m. (2) MARSHALL GERALD DEEM, September 16, 1989, Lodi, California; b. March 22, 1951, Oakland, California.
More About THOMAS EARL HANSON:
Medical Information: Buried in Cherokee Cemetery, Lodi, California.
1. Death Certificate of Alfred Olie Perry.
2. California Deaths 1940-1997 http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?&gsfn=alfred&...
3. Birth and death certificate.