Search for content in message boards

JEM Hennigan photo

JEM Hennigan photo

Kathi thomas (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hennigan
I've got a photo of JEM Hennigan's General Merchandise store in Merryville. I've got it scanned in and will be happy to send it to anyone who wants it. One of my cousins in Hackberry has an original and got copies made for several of us a couple of years ago. There is some kind of a meeting outside the store, and there are some buggies by the store. According to Penny Lynn, the lady in the back buggy is supposed to be Great Grandmother Veretta.
Let me know if you want a copy-might work best to direct e-mail me (kathi@hastings.com) so I can reply w/ the photo- I have it in a .jpg and in .gif file, so let me know which is better for you.
Kathi

I would love a copy of picture

Loberta Youngblood (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hennigan
Kathie
I would like very much to have a copy of the picture in front of the store. I descend from Hiram Hennigan but have heard so much about the first store built in Maryville, Beauregard Parish, Louisiana.
Thank you. Lobertay@juno.com

Re: JEM Hennigan photo

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 12:22AM GMT
I came across this very old post regarding the picture of the general merchandise store in Merryville. I would love to have it. My email is JLWhitcomb@aol.com. We have Hennigans in our family tree and my mother lives in Merryville. Thanks,
Joanna Whitcomb

Re: JEM Hennigan photo

Posted: 5 Jun 2012 9:46PM GMT
Surnames: Hennigan / Merryville
I would like to have a copy of the picture, if you dont mind. Have Hennigans in my family tree as well. My email: NCL855@yahoo.com thank you very much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic