Search for content in message boards

Hair

thanks

AlHair (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hair
This is all new to me. I found Henry Hair and two others buried in the Hair cemtery-I imagine that it was a family cemetery but everybody else was buried there.
Thanks,Al

Hair

Lillian Dunlap (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hair, Rhinehart, Hawthorne
Henry Hair was married at least 3 times:first to Rebecca Rhinehart, second to Mary Rhinehart and then to Elizabeth Hawthorne. Rebecca and Mary Rhinehart were children of Matthias Rhinehart. I am a descendant of Clarissa Elizabeth Hair, child of Rebecca Rhinehart. You are a descendant of Preston Hair, child of Elizabeth Hawthorne. Henry Hair most probably came to Catahoula Parish with Matthias Rhinehart from Barnwell Co., South Carolina or near there.
Posted: 24 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2002 1:09PM GMT
Surnames: Hair, Kirby
Catahoula= I have quite a bit of info about the family of Elvira Kirby who married Preston W. Hair in Jan 1866 if you are interested.
Posted: 25 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2002 1:09PM GMT
You need to contact Lillian Dunlap (see previos responses under Hair. She is a direct descendant & has lots of info on Henry.

Hair family

Al Hair (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Thanks for you response-I`ve been off for awhile and missed some previous messages.I would appreciate any info you can send me- unfortunately,I can`t help you with any.I`d also like to find how Henry Hair came to this area. Thanks for your response, Al
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions