Search for content in message boards

Adelbert M. Case

Adelbert M. Case

Posted: 19 Feb 2002 7:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Case, Sitters, Gloyd
Looking for information about Adelbert M. Case who lived in Baraboo in the 1890's. Adelbert was born in Clinton, Wisconsin about 1843 and died in Minnesota between 1893-1896. He was married three times. His third wife was Isabella Sitters daughter of Daniel and Florence (Somers) Sitters. She was born May 20, 1865 in Baraboo and died Dec. 31, 1932 in Baraboo. Adelbert and Isabella had two sons; Ray A. Case (1891-1938) and Roy Edward Case (1894-1922) would like more information on these sons. I don't think either was married and both were in WWI. Adelbert and Isabell may haved lived in Minnesota between 1892-1899. Isabell was living in Baraboo in 1900. Isabella later married a man named Gloyd?

Re: Adelbert M. Case

Posted: 4 Sep 2009 8:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Somers, Sitters, Case
bnrich,

I saw your posting on Isabella Sitters and am connected to that family. I'm looking for information on Daniel and Florence (Somers) Sitters, primarily the Somers side. I have found information on the Somers and Sitters at the Baraboo Public Library and also on Case and Gloyd famalies. There are also a number of Case and Sittre families listed in Walnut Hill Cemetery in Baraboo.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions