Posted: 29 Apr 2005 4:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Percival, Payne, Brown, Henderson
I have some family records of Andrew Jackson Percival
showing his wife's name as Mary and a daughter named
Mary Eliza Percival (b.) 1867 , Bastrop, Texas (d.) May 1942
(m.) April 1889 , Bastrop, Texas

to a Charles Nelson Payne from <Easton, Washington, NY> He was born in 1846
to Nelson Payne and Eliza Brown hailing from the east coast.

Re: Does anyone have any info. on Andrew Jackson Percival

Posted: 17 Dec 2011 12:31AM GMT
Andrew Jackson Percival was a lawyer and the son of Charles Jefferson Pursifull and Asa MacPheeney Dulgar. He was married twice. The first marriage resulted in a daughter, June, Who married, worked at Martin Marietta in Orlando until retiring to Co. until her husband died, when she moved to Texas where her daughter lives. Andrew J. P. remarried some 20 years later to Mary Retha Rea Shelton and had a son who became a lawyer for the CIA (Andrew J. Jr.), and two daughters, one who became a renowned floutist and married James Demetri Politis and had five children and I'm not sure about the other one, but all three are now deceased. Andrew was my father's uncle and was one of five children. One sister never married. His brother Ray was my grandfather, and another brother went out west and lost touch with the family. My father never spoke of his family until on his death bed at which time he introduced me to his cousin June, Andrew's daughter. I probably have more filed away somewhere. What is your interest?

Re: Does anyone have any info. on Andrew Jackson Percival

Posted: 7 Jun 2012 5:38PM GMT
These people are related to my best friend. I was at the library on ancestry doing some research for her. I would like to connect the two of you to exchange info. you may reach me via email nanalk@suddenlink.net. she doesnt have email but I can relay messages if need be......she will be excited at what I found.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions