Search for content in message boards

Craig Family of Northern Ireland

Craig Family of Northern Ireland

Deane Craig (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2006 12:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Dec 2006 5:42PM GMT
Thank you for the information on Co. Antrim ,Donegore.
Like many of us researchers we are at best fishing in dark and in my case all the way from my home in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.
I am looking for my CRAIGs who came to America in the early 1700s from No.Ireland. Two families very closely related to them are: NICKELL (NICKLE) and CURRY (CURRIE).
I have found CRAIGs and NICKLE buried together in the Old Raloo Cemetery.
My question is, other than the Raloo Cemetery where would you start such a research quest as mine in No.Ireland?
Post Script: I've been told there are many CRAIGs in and around Ballymeana. But then, CRAIG is a common Scots name in No.Ireland. Thanking you in advance for your time and patience.

Re: Craig Family of Northern Ireland

Posted: 6 Dec 2006 10:19PM GMT
I think you've posted your message on the wrong message board. You were previously on the County Antrim message board which is where you received the information about Donegore. However, now you've posted on the Ireland General Message Board. So whoever you're responding to won't see your response on the County Antrim Message Board.

You'll need to repost on the County Antrim message board.

Re: Craig Family of Northern Ireland

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 5:51AM GMT
Hi There,

My mom's maiden name was Craig. She grew up in northern Ireland near Ballymena. Are you trying to still looking for connections?

Cheers,

Mike
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions