Search for content in message boards

Looking for Ernest Parker family that lived in Powells Point, NC

Looking for Ernest Parker family that lived in Powells Point, NC

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ernest and his sisters were half siblings to my great grandfather Grandy Burgess. Would love to be in contact with anyone with info on this family.

Re: Looking for Ernest Parker family that lived in Powells Point, NC

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 4:22PM GMT
Surnames: Parker
Be happy to assist, but need to know what you already have and what you are looking for. Ernest was born in Camden County. His wife was Betty Jarvis

Thomas Parker had a wife named Margaret age 22 on the 1900 census. Mamie Ernest and Melissa are living with Thomas in Shiloh, Canden, NC and there is another child, Annie, that is probably another half-sister birthed by Margaret.

Thomas and Margaret have four children by 1910. Annie age 13, Thomas age 8, Theel age 6 and Fannie age 4.

Ernest age 22 and Malissa age 18 are still living in the household.

On Jun 5th, 1917, records show that Ernest is a farmer, living at Powells Point with wife and two children.

I check these queries about once a month, so if you need more imformation on specifics, you can contact me at chrele4@yahoo.com and I will seee what I can find. I do not know of a tree on this family at this time. If you contact me by e-mail, enter something I will recognize in the subject line. My security system is rather tight since my computer got a virus and wiped out all my programs a few months ago. So a lot of items go to my spam folder for sucurity purposes.

Re: Looking for Ernest Parker family that lived in Powells Point, NC

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 4:26PM GMT
Surnames: Parker
Theel age 6 should have read Ethel age 6
per page

Find a board about a specific topic