Search for content in message boards

ANN (NASH) STUBBLEFIELD & GEORGE STUBBLEFIELD

ANN (NASH) STUBBLEFIELD & GEORGE STUBBLEFIELD

Posted: 18 Jan 2004 3:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Jan 2004 6:31AM GMT
Surnames: NASH, STUBBLEFIELD
Genealogy researching my 9th.-Great-Grandparents-ANN (NASH) STUBBLEFIELD & GEORGE STUBBLEFIELD. in the late 1600 early 1700's in Gloucester County,Virginia.Ann was the daughter ofmy 10th.-Great-Grandfather-ROBERT NASH. George was the son of my 10th.-Great-Grandfather-SYMON STUBBLEFIELD. Would appreciate any information on the NASH-STUBBLEFIELD families. Please contact; James Anthony"Tony"Keltz,Sr.(Ancestral genealogist) 445 Belmont Ave.Wilmington, Ohio U.S.A. 45177-2824. Ph:1-(937)382-7744.or E-mail;tkeltz445@yahoo.com / tonykeltzsr@webtv.net / santa@childsworld.us / Thanks!------Tony..........(a.k.a.-SANTA) P.S.-Always looking forward to hearing from long lost cousins! / KELTZ, & Related Families Association./ a non-profit genealogy researching Org./ "FREE GENEALOGY"----------

Re: ANN (NASH) STUBBLEFIELD & GEORGE STUBBLEFIELD

Posted: 9 Sep 2007 6:48PM GMT
Tony-Hi couz, My name is Willie Epps; My grandmother on my fathers side was Carrie Mae Stubblefield; her parents were William Grant and Nancy Elizabeth Stubblefield; Williams parents were John A. and Melissa Mathis Stubblefield; Johns parents were Robert Wyatt and Mary "Polly" Rains Stubblefield; I don't have Roberts mothers name but his father was Wyatt Stubblefield; Also no name for Wyatts mother but his father was Robert Stubblefield; Roberts parents were George S. and Ann Nash Stubblefield. George was born in Gloucester Co. Va.Abt 1675 and died in the same place in 1716. His father, Simon was born in Cambridgeshie, England Abt 1630 and died in Gloucester Co. Va. Simons father, Jefferye, was born in Castle Camps, Cambridgeshire, England and died at same. His father William was born at same in 1570 and died in 1630. The only name I have for Williams Wife is Annys. I would love to have any further info you may have on this family.

Re: ANN (NASH) STUBBLEFIELD & GEORGE STUBBLEFIELD

Posted: 21 Aug 2008 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: Stubblefield
Hello, regarding your comment about not having your ancestor Wyatt Stubblefield mother's name,

"Also no name for Wyatts mother but his father was Robert Stubblefield; Roberts parents were George S. and Ann Nash Stubblefield. George was born in Gloucester Co. Va.Abt 1675"

I have Anne Parker 1703-1787 married to a Robert Stubblefield 1702-1775 (son of Geo Stubblefield 1675-1715). My direct ancestor was George Stubblefield 1728/30 - 1790/91 who shows to be a brother of Wyatt Stubblefield 1744-?.

Hope this is the same lineage as yours to help with Wyatt's mother's name.

Jackie York
jac_yor@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic