Search for content in message boards

BARKER

BARKER

Judy Glenn (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 May 2006 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: BARKER, THOMAS, KELLY
Looking for any information on these surnames, BARKER appears to be around Westbury, Longford & Launceston, THOMAS also around Launceston and KELLY around Hobart and New Norfolk

Kelly

Barbara macKinnon-Jones (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly, Cornish
Hello Jude,
I to am looking for Kellys in New Norfolk. Robert Kelly who married Jane Cornish. Robert was a convict. Any info on before he arrived here would be appreciated.
Barbara

Thomas BARKER

Beryl Stevenson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2009 8:51PM GMT
Surnames: Barker,
Judy I found the death of our Thomas Barker in the Carrick shurch records how I know it is him it gave his wife and also the birth of a couple of the children he is buried at Hadspen did you get this nformation you will not see it at the library as the Carrick records have not gone there yet they are trtanscribibng at the moment I got a copy of Thomas barkers death, the copy of Eliza Thomas birth as well. I have been to the 9old home of Thomas and Eliza Mountain Vale Liffey and taken photos I emailed you a couple of times and got no answer so thought you were bno longer interested Beryl
Posted: 13 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:47AM GMT
Surnames: THOMAS, HORNSBY
I have a Thomas THOMAS married 1875 to Elizabeth JOHNS 2 of his sons married 2 sisters.
Elias James Thomas married a A E J Hornsay and
George James Thomas Married Evelyn I Hornsay.

THOMAS

Val THOMAS (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: THOMAS
I have Joseph THOMAS in the Westbury region about 1843. He married Isabella KEYLOCK

KELLY Robert John

Margaret Gore (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2002 8:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2002 12:09PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly,Pearsall,Kirkham
Hello Barbara
I am looking for Ida Evelyn Pearsall who married Robert John Kelly he was b.1886 New Norfolk d. 1962 at New Norfolk ..My relation is Ida her mother was Martha Ellen Kirkham m. Underhill Jonathan Pearsall they lived at Plenty they both buried in the North Circle Cemetary New Norfolk..Am trying to find relations of Ida and Robert they might be able to shed some light on Martha and Underhill....Hope you receive this Regards Margaret
Posted: 10 May 2003 4:07AM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2003 7:49AM GMT
Surnames: THOMAS
Kathy-hope research is going well-do have lots of bits and pieces on the line your are looking at-THOMAS from Conwy 1854 to Tasmania-do you have anything to add to mine?

Georginia KELLY

Patricia Cornish (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2004 6:36AM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2009 8:52PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly,Cornish
Hi, I believe that I am related to these people as they were known to me as Aunt Ida and Uncle Bob. My grandmother was georginia Cornish nee Kelly. I am not sure whether bob was her brother or son as family history was very sketchy as was her parentage. Patricia

Martha Frances Kirkham

Margaret (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2004 12:20AM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2009 8:53PM GMT
Surnames: Kirkham,Kelly,Williams,Pearsall
Hi Patricia
Ida Kelly's mother's name was Martha Frances Kirkham first husband Charles Poole [this is where my line starts] second husband Henry Williams third husband Underhill Jonathan Pearsall of which Ida is there daughter..if you need more information I have a lot on these families.....please feel free to email me for more information..Margaret

John THOMAS

Posted: 9 May 2006 12:32AM GMT
Edited: 11 May 2006 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: THOMAS,HUNTER
I have Joseph Thomas born 1817 ? and married Jane Hunter 1853 at Longford Tasmania.
I cant seem to get any further.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic