his son: James b @ 1680, Westmoreland VA
and his son: Thomas b @ 1715 Westmoreland VA
and his son: John b @1750 Franklin Co VA
My email: farmer24@aeroinc.net
Thank you.

Solomon Wyatt

Brent Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 1999 10:34AM GMT
I am also working on this line.My line - SOLOMON John's son left Va.and went south into Tn.and then NW. Ga.were some of them stay including my family.But Solomon and his son William Hale Wyatt when on to Carrol co. AR.I have some info.I have some contact with some of the other lines - some of the ones who went into Ohio.e - mail me and we can share info.

Moses Wyatt

Charlotte (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2000 7:20PM GMT
My ancester Moses Wyatt was born in 1795 in Halifax County, VA. I believe that his father was Micajah Wyatt. All I can find to verify this is some information from the LDS
records--no birth records or anyone that knows if Micajah did in fact have a son named Moses who probably had a brother named Silas. We have a family Bible in which Moses lists his own birth in Halifax, VA, and lists children, his two wives, etc., but none of his siblings, parents or extended family.

Solomon Wyatt

Jim Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 5:36AM GMT
Brent, I have a Solomon that was married
to Mary McClanahan.
I hope this is the same. I need help.
He was born 5-23-1794
Died 2-26-1860.

Solomon Wyatt

Brent Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 11:44AM GMT
Jim:
This is a different Solomon then mine - b.7 April 1773 d. 1830.However,your Solomon is I believe, somehow connected.I have some info.from a querie .A Miss Elizabeth Holland 101 Mount Street ,Jackon Tennessee was looking for a your Solomon b. 5-23-1794 d.2-26-1860 fought in war of 1812 ,Battle of New Orleans, m. Watauga settlement on Duck River in East Tn. to Mary McClanahan b. 1-26-1796 d. 9-11-1887.She was also working on the Polks - a relative of James Polk ,Jane Polk had married into her one of her families.The Polks also tie into my Wyatts.I found your Solomon looking for my Solomon .my Wyatts where also in the Knoxville area having came from Va.They were involved in Indian misson work.They came to N.Ga.Dalton - Calhoun area.I found were some of them were living with Clanahan in the 1850 census.So I would be interest in knowing more about this family as well.
Brent

Solomon

Jim Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2000 5:14AM GMT
Thanks Brent. I'll look in to this .
Good luck on your side.

Help!

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2000 3:48PM GMT
Brent,
Do you by any chance have a Garlin or Garlen Wyatt in your line this is my g-grandfather and I can not find any information on him at all.

Garlen Wyatt - VA.,WVA.

Brent Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2000 7:23PM GMT
Pat:I'm sorry but I don't have a Garlin in my line my was in that area,but had left by 1860.

Wyatt

Pat. (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2000 7:41PM GMT
Thanks for the reply.I have come to a complete dead end.if you come across anything please keep me in mind.

Wyatt

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 1:11AM GMT
I traced my Garland Wyatt's mother fathers side of the family back to 1724.WOOOOOOHOOOOOO I am finally making some headway.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions