Search for content in message boards

BRYAN FAMILY

BRYAN FAMILY

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 2:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Nov 2005 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: Bryan, Stephens
My gg grandfather is buried in Hall Co. We have always been told that his father was buried at his feet and the grave is marked by stones. My gg gf head stone reads: JOHN WESLEY BRYAN B. JUNE 17,1831 D. SEPT.12,1922. He was married to Martha Stephens and had 2 children. According to the marriage book by Sybil McRay the were married in 1889 in Jackson Co. Ga.

In my research I understand that a James Bryan left Lumpkin Co. to live with a daughter in Hall Co.after his wife passed and it hasn't been recorded as to where he is buried. I am wondering if he might be the father of myJOHN WESLEY BRYAN.

I am kind of new to this type of research. I really don't know where else to look.

I would be so grateful for any help.

Have a great day
Sharon

Re: BRYAN FAMILY

Posted: 14 Aug 2005 5:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Nov 2006 1:26PM GMT
Surnames: Bryan, Cain
Sharon:
According to what I have, your John Wesley Bryan was the son of James Bryan and Elizabeth Cain. I have him born about 1834 - age 16 in the 1850 Lumpkin County Census.
My John's wife was Martha, but I don't know her maiden name.
If you would like to see the info that I have, email me at atlantared@mindspring.com and I will send you a pdf file of James and Elizabeth Cain Bryan.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions