Search for content in message boards

Wentz photo album - Hanover, PA

Wentz photo album - Hanover, PA

Posted: 26 Feb 2010 10:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wentz, Lohf, Kreidler, Swartzbaugh
I recently acquired an old photo album that belonged to Savanna B. Wentz (1874-1943), daughter of John Kreidler Wentz and Lydia Lohr. Savanna married Edward Swartzbaugh. Some of the photos have names but, sadly, many do not. Am looking for others related to this line to help identify photos.

Re: Wentz photo album - Hanover, PA

Posted: 27 Feb 2010 2:21AM GMT
My Grate Grand Father Married a Anna Mary Wentz from Hanover Pa. Youk County She was a Wentz or a Mitchel or married a Wentz or a Mitchel before she married my Grate Grandfather Frederick J Koerner
jan1940@wpa.net
any of those names
Nancy

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 7:13PM GMT
Hello
I am part of the Swartzbaugh/Schwartzbach clan that lives in York Co PA. I've been working on my family tree for about the past year ( scanning old photos etc ) and I might be able to help identify some of the people in your photos. I would certainly be willing to at least try. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.Thanks.
Alan Swartzbaugh

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 5:21AM GMT
Alan, I was born and raised in York, are you related to Mary Catharine Swartzbaugh b. 1890 that md. Edward Kahley? Their son Arlington is my 2nd cousin. If you know of any photos that tie into that line I would be elated to see them. I have some information on Swartzbaugh that I would be happy to share with you.

Jean

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 2:04PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2013 9:46PM GMT
Surnames: Swartzbaugh, Schwartzbach
Hi Jean
Yes I would be related to Mary Catherine Swartzbaugh. Her great grandfather was John A. Schwartzbach who was my ggg grandfather. My lineage is thru John's son William and his son Allen Monroe Swartzbaugh. I have a picture of John Schwartzbach, if you would like that please contact me directly at alan_swartzbaugh@hotmail.com
and I would be happy to send it to you.

Alan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions