Search for content in message boards

Kennedys of South Carolina

Kennedys of South Carolina

Posted: 11 Nov 2000 8:10AM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2004 9:33PM GMT
Still hunting ANY info on REBECCA FINLEY KENNEDY, B. 1829, Charleston, South Carolina. Married Thomas A. Johnson. Died March 18, 1906, Charleston. Buried in Magnolia Cemetery. Who were her parents? Where did they come from.
She is my brick wall. Any ideas or information appreciated.

SC KENNEDY

TAMI K. BOONE (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2001 6:29PM GMT
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS FRED KENNEDY, I AM NEW TO THIS GENEAOLOGY STUFF, SO I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF YOU KNOW OF HIM. HE WAS THE FATHER OF MY GRANDMOTHER, ELLEN KENNEDY KINLEY. DO YOU KNOW THESE KENNEDY'S? ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE AS TO WHERE I COULD FIND INFORMATION ON HIM, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. MAY THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

SC Kennedys

Posted: 2 Jan 2001 9:03PM GMT
Tami,
I know there were lots of Kennedys around Charleston, I just have no idea who my Rebecca's parents were. I got her name off the death information at the Magnolia Cemetery. Your Kennedys may belong, I just haven't gotten enough information. If I can ever find Rebecca's parents, maybe I could be of more help.
Jean

SC KENNEDY'S

TAMI K. BOONE (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 8:39AM GMT
THANKS ANYWAY FOR THE REPLY. I WILL JUST HAVE TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR MY GREAT GRANDFATHER, I GUESS. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO FIND INFORMATION. MAY THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

Rebeca Kennedy

Lonnie (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 11:35PM GMT
What are the dates on your Rebeca Kennedy

Rebecca Kennedy

Posted: 15 Jan 2001 11:59AM GMT
My Rebecca is circa 1834 in Charleston died 1906 in Charleston. Buried in Magnolia Cemetery.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions