Search for content in message boards

LORIN EMERY SMITH b-1859 WI., Lived in MN.and ND.

LORIN EMERY SMITH b-1859 WI., Lived in MN.and ND.

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 6:32AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2004 1:34AM GMT
Surnames: Smith
LORIN E SMITH was b 1859 WI. Married HENRIETTA PAGE. Lived in Ottertail Co, MN.before 1885, then Coal Harbor, Mclean Co., and Oliver Co, ND. I have found my Page line, but not a clue on the Smith side. Could my Lorin be a brother, uncle, or son to your Smith line? I need help to make a connection. Any info will be appreciated. Arlene Nordin

Re: LORIN EMERY SMITH b-1859 WI., Lived in MN.and ND.

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 11:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
i saw your Nordin name and I am researching my Nordin name in Gloden Valley North dakota ( ottos family)

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 5:15PM GMT
Thank you for your response. Yes, my hubby is a Nordin and I am also researching that line. I would be happy to share info with you. E-mail me at, anordin1@gmail.com
Arlene

Posted: 2 Mar 2013 4:55AM GMT
I Lorin J Emery was born in Seattle, Wa in March 7, 1963. My dad, GlenDouglas Emery born of Lorin Charles Emery and Florence Emery, surname Cowan. From what I understand, from aunt Mary and uncleQuincey Emery, our family line came from the Minn, erea to the polouse country, in Wa, state to farm. Our forefathers came to this country in 1709 from Prussia to Lebalon Penn, it was a migration for the reformation, religion freedom. My forefather was a Conrad Hiemrick, I am not sure if this is the correct smelling. The name was changed several times. It is quite a nation of Hiemricks, Hemricks, Emericks, Emmersons, Emerys, there might be a few more. I found all this and so much more in a very large geneology book of the Emerys'. Good luck and I hope to hear more. Thanks, LorinJayEmery

Posted: 2 Mar 2013 5:21AM GMT
Hi Lorin, You have given me another thought as I do not know where the name Emery, came from. His father was just, Lorin Smith with no middle name. and was married to a Phoebe Van Norman, born in PA. This is as far back as I have been able to go. I am a little discouraged.
Arlene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions