Search for content in message boards

Colorado Duran's

Colorado Duran's

Larry (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2000 10:49AM GMT
I am looking for Duran's from Colo. that my be related to me. My grandfather's name was Manuel Duran and he married Romancita Sena. I think I have realitives in Denver from my grandmother's side. They came to my grandmother's funeral in Grants, New Mexico. My grandfather had many children but only three survived to adulthood. Their names are: Manuel (my dad), Gregory and Gilbert.They moved to Northern New Mexico (Raton). One of my grandmother's aunts name was Fay..If anyone has some information it would sure help...Thanks..

Brandi Duran (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 2:42AM GMT
Hi, My name is Brandi Sanders. I am a Duran and I live in Colorado. I had an Aunt Fay I did not know.. I could find out if our families are some how connected.. My Grandfather was Juan Babtist Duran and my Great Grand Father was Pedro Duran married to Ciprian Justina Duran. Most of my family has been around the Colorado area with some of my extended family living in various places in the United States. If you want to email me I can find out in the next few days to let you know whether or not our families are connected or not.
My email is scoobyto@fone.net

Manuel Duran

Posted: 3 Apr 2001 8:24PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2002 7:28PM GMT
The Manuel Duran my husband is related to was born in NM in 1877, his parents were
Jesus & Luz Duran fr NM.
Anything sound familar?
Please reply.

Re: Colorado Duran's

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 3:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jul 2002 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Duran
Do the names JESUS MARIA DURAN born 1850 in New Mexico and his wife MARIA DELA LUZ MARQUEZ born 1853 in New Mexico, they were married 1870 in NM, in the San Miguel del Vado church (do these names sound familar to you?)
They had several children:
1. My grandmother, Victoriana Duran b. 1880 in NM and married Fidel Baca in 1903. Their children were: Rose Baca b. 1909 in NM. Pabilta Baca who married Manuel Fresquez, they lived in Colorado. Josephine Baca who married Joe Sanchez and they moved to WY. John Baca who died in CA in 1995. Please let me know if names are familar to you. Thanks.
Posted: 6 Mar 2013 6:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Faye is my grandmother's sister. my email address is : Lduran6105@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions