Search for content in message boards

search marriage records

search marriage records

Posted: 11 Sep 2007 10:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: horwitz, feinstein
would anyone be able to search marriage records or advise me?
1930 census puts charles horwitz on 1504 Ocean Ave apt 2-e,Brooklyn, NY 11230-4581, long island. near flatbush. with wife ruth feinstein and son harold 9mos. this is my father.

Re: search marriage records

Posted: 12 Sep 2007 9:22AM GMT
Hi,

On the 1930 census it should give age at time of marriage. Just take the age at marriage and the age they were in the 1930 census, and that tells you how long they are married for. Take that number and subtract from 1930. That is an approximate marriage year. Try this site for searching for the marriage certificate. http://www.italiangen.org/databaselist.stm I hope I was able to be of some assistance.

Posted: 12 Sep 2007 10:48AM GMT
You can also try stevemorse.org for his bridge and groom web site. It allows you to see both bride and groom in one step.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 4:19PM GMT
I have been trying to locate your email address because I found a post of yours regarding the Krivozer Feldmans. My mother (born Cooper) was born to parents who emigrated to Brooklyn from Kriver Ozoye (Krivozers). My grandfather was an officer of the Krivozer society. My mother always spoke of her "cousin," a big band leader named Shep Fielding, whose real name was Feldman. I have little info beyond that. My email is mserby@chpnet.org.

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 2:59PM GMT
Found this, hope it helps.

Horwitz, Charles & Feinstein, Ruth
Marriage Date
Jul 29, 1928
County
Kings
Certificate Number

You can order an original copy from here http://www.nyc.gov/dorforms/marriagecert.jsp
using the certificate number above.

Good Luck!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions