Search for content in message boards

Bond/Rascoe of Indian Woods, Bertie County NC

Bond/Rascoe of Indian Woods, Bertie County NC

Posted: 13 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 12:41AM GMT
Surnames: Bond, Rascoe
I am new at searching for my ancestors. The little information that I have is not much. My ggrandfather name was Henry Bond and he married Annette (I do not know her maiden name). One of their daughters was my grandmother her name was Fannie Bond. She married John Rascoe. I am seeking any information on these two families. I do know that they lived in the Indian Woods area and I know that my grandmother at least attend St. Francis Church. She died in 1950 and my grandfather died in 1955. If anyone have any information on these families please submit it. I will be forever grateful.
Thanks
Lucinda Hudson

Re: Bond/Rascoe of Indian Woods, Bertie County NC

Posted: 1 Aug 2001 3:36AM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2001 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Bonds, Bond, Roberson, Griffin, Gurganus
Lucinda,
Do you know the names of your (Bond) Grandparents and their children's names. My Grandfather was William Samuel Bonds and his brother was John Dennis Bonds. There were other brothers and sisters, but I do not know their names. My Grandfather's father was John Dennis Bonds, Sr. They lived in Martin Co., but I was told the Bonds probably came from Bertie Co. If any of these names sound familar my email is Mross193375@cs.com. Good luck with your research! The last names Griffin and Gurganus also tied in with the Bonds somehow. Sandra

CECILIA COLLINS (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2001 9:02AM GMT
I AM ATTEMPTING TO TRACK TO FAMILY TREE OF WILLIAM RASCOE & LOUISE (FEE) FREEMAN...THIS SEARCH IS BEING DONE FOR THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE ABOVE NAMES...HER FATHER IS JAMES STEWART RASCOE...RECENTLY DEPARTED ON JUNE 8, 2001...

CECILIA COLLINS (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2001 9:11AM GMT
I AM ATTEMPTING TO RESEARCH THE FAMILY HISTORY OF THE RASCOE/FREEMAN/BOND TREE...MY DAUGHTER IS THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE LATE WILLIAM RASCOE & LOUISE (FEE) FREEMAN...ONE OF MY DAUGHTER'S UNCLE NAME IS ELI BOND...THE RASCOE'S THAT MY DAUGHTER IS RELATED TO LIVE ON INDIAN WOODS ROAD...I DO KNOW THAT THE RASCOE'S & THE BONDS ARE RELATED TO EACH OTHER...I DO NOT KNOW HOW...I AM PRESENTLY ATTEMPTING TO RESEARCH THAT INFORMATION FOR MY 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER, COURTNEY...

Posted: 8 Oct 2001 2:35AM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2001 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Bond/Bonds/Roberson/Robason/Robertson/Gurganus
Cecilia,
The names that you mentioned do not sound familiar. I wish I could be of more help to you. Good luck with your research. Sandra Ross
per page

Find a board about a specific topic