Search for content in message boards

J. B. Inderrieden Canning

J. B. Inderrieden Canning

Michael Inderrieden (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2005 7:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Inderrieden
I'm looking for any information about the JB Inderrieden Canning company, the Inderriedens and/or any old cans, shipping crates etc with the Inderrieden name on it. Will share knowledge about the Inderrieden family.

Regards,

Michael Inderrieden
Ohio

Re: J. B. Inderrieden Canning

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 2:03PM GMT
Are you still looking for JB Inderrieden Co items? I have an old employee button that was in a box with sewing things my mom bought at a garage sale in Barron. I would like to learn more about this canning co. as not familiar with the name and my family goes back over 125 years in Barron.

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 4:11AM GMT
Surnames: My Mother was Anne(Veit) Heiland
Michael Inderrieden
My name is William Heiland & my mother was a bookeeper for the J. B. Inderriden Canning company in the 1920's & 1930's in Rice Lake. I do have pictures of the plant & all of the salesman group pictures with their cars. I am 81 years old & I also worked in the factory here in Rice Lake summers when I was in High School. I graduated in 1949 in Rice Lake. I do have a couple of 8 X 10 letter head paper that has the J. B. Inderredien name on the top of the Letterhead.I would like to hear from you & posibly share some information together. My mother was married in 1925 at the time she was working at the Factory. William J. Heiland, 2207 20 1/2 Street, Rice Lake, Wisconsin 54868

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 1:36AM GMT
Do you have any informaiton about the Illinois plants in Hampshire and particularlly Grayslake IL - looking for location

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 3:27AM GMT
No I do not have any information on the other locations in Illinois? Only the one in Rice lake, Wisconsin

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 3:59AM GMT
thank you for the reply

Posted: 2 Aug 2012 4:33AM GMT
I looked up my information on the J.B. Inderrieden Co. On the letter heading it states the maine office was located 514-518 West Erie Street, Chicago, Illinois I could make a copy of the letter head & also there is an article written up in history of Barron County about the company & local small plants up here. Its too hard to try & send by e mail However I could make copies & mail them to you if you give me your name & address where to send them too. Also I am curious as to your interest in this? I am into Geneaology & can understand your interest.
Get back to me. William J. Heiland, 2207 20 1/2 Street, Rice Lake, Wisconsin 54868

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 3:19AM GMT
Hello,
I recently came across a photo from I'm guessing the 1920's of about 25 workers standing in front of the plant. I can only assume one of them is a relative but, sadly, I don't know which one. If you're interested I'll try to scan the pic and send it to you.

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 3:22AM GMT
Hi, I recently came across a 1920's pic of the plant with about 25 workers standing in front of it. My family is from Chicago so I think that's where this was taken. If you're interested, I'll try to scan and send to you.
I'd love to get more information about the plant. The family names back then were Dunahue, or Kennedy, Eberle, or Coyne.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions