Search for content in message boards

Ward of AR

Ward of AR

Posted: 27 Apr 2000 10:20PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 2:50PM GMT
I am looking for my husband's family. His grandfather was Basil Ward, wife Betty Wadley. They had four children Judy, Carolyn, James, and Basil. They lived mostly in Arkansas and Missouri. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Posted: 13 Jul 2000 5:30AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jun 2002 3:38AM GMT
It is a long shot but..., my g grandfather was Basil McDavitt Ward b1855 macon co. mo.Died 1930 macon co.He had a son Basil Raymond b 1899 mo.Your Basil is the only Basil I have found other than mine...,If you find a connection please e-mail Elizabethtbd@aol.com

Re: Ward of AR

Posted: 3 Sep 2004 12:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
I hope this is the right Lisa, this is Aunt Renee. I have added you and Jimmy and Emma to our family tree which Heather started good luck with Jimmy's. I need some info from you though.

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2004 12:39AM GMT
I think I am the wrong Lisa, unless you know of something different. I am married to the son of Carolyn Sue Ward, Daughter of Basil and Betty Ward of Paragould, AR. I hope you find the right Lisa.

Posted: 5 Sep 2004 1:48PM GMT
Surnames: WARD
Hi Lisa,
I am pretty sure my WARD family is the same as your husband's. My brother & I are only just beginning to research this side of our family...our father's side. My father died in 1991 and all three of his brothers are also deceased, but his four sisters are still living and I rely on them for most of my WARD info. Some of what I know: my grandfather, Edwin C. WARD, (father's father) had a brother, Clarence , who had a son Basil. I am fairly sure he was married to Betty Jean Wadley. I have a birthdate of abt 1901 for Clarence and I did find a marriage record in Greene Co., ARK for Basil & Betty dated 1944. If this sounds right to you, please contact me. mkloon@hotmail.com, please put WARD in the subject so you don't get deleted with my junk mail. Looking forward to exchanging more info.
Kay

Lisa (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2004 2:26AM GMT
You didn't leave your email for me to send you a reply. Your information is our family line....I have alot of pictures and family stuff that no one has been able to identify....maybe we can help each other. Email me when you get a chance...
mcneilclan@juno.com

Lisa McNeil

Posted: 11 Dec 2006 11:54PM GMT
Would Renee J Lonczkowski please contact me in regards to her research? Thanks, M
per page

Find a board about a specific topic