Search for content in message boards

Quertermous

Oops! Hettie Quertermous date of death

Debbie Roberts (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Hettie Flora Tudor Quertermous died April 22, 1969. Her obituary was in the April 24th issue of The Crittenden Press, Marion, KY.

Quertermous

Debbie Roberts (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Quertermous, Ringstaff, Jones, Phillips

Former County Native Dies at Sturgis,KY.

Mrs. Hettie F. Quertermous, 75, of Route 2, Morganfield, KY.,formerly of Crittenden County, died at 1:20 a.m. Tuesday at Sturgis Community Hospital.
Surviving are four daughters, Mrs. Edna Ringstaff of Paducah, Mrs. Dorothy Ringstaff of Smithland, Mrs. Lottie Jones of Henshaw, and Mrs. Ruby Phillips of Marion; three sons, Elmer and Elbert both of Morganfield, and Billy Ray of Texas; three (says four but that is a typo) step sons, Vernie of Marion and Charlie of Alexandria VA. and William of Blackford; 18 grandchildren;14 step grandchildren;and three great grandchildren.
Services will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Whitsell Funeral Home, with burial in the 100F Cemetery.

*Hettie Flora Tudor Quertermous was the daughter of Andrew Emerson Tudor and Caroline Brantley. She was the second wife of Alec Levi Quertermous. She was also my Grandmother.

Re: Quertermous

Anne Allison (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2004 5:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi there

My old family records -- family from Lexington/Spears KY area -- have just a passing reference to my grandmother's "Aunt Hettie Tudor". I'm wondering if this is the same person. Do you know anything about Hettie Tudor or her ancestors? I wonder if our family trees connect within a generation or two before Aunt Hettie, if it's the same person.

My grandmother was Evelyn Hayden Allison, daughter of Everett Hayden ... the family records aren't completely clear but some Haydens/Hadens, Kanatzars, Ferrells, and Morgans come into the picture back then.

Thank you,
Anne Allison
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions