Search for content in message boards

sunshine@preciscom.net

sunshine@preciscom.net

Posted: 31 Jul 2006 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Am Looking for William Burton, married to Emily Lunt, they had a son Rex, married to Josephine Schiro. William, Emily and Rex are buried in Nephi. Any one who knows of these folks please contact me.

Re: sunshine@preciscom.net

Posted: 1 Oct 2011 3:59PM GMT
Josephine is my great grandma. She is burried in the Helper City Cemetery. If you still need information, you may contact me.

Posted: 1 Oct 2011 4:57PM GMT
Hello Ladybug, I am interested in these folks, as my great grandson Carlyle Laron Burton, Jr. is the great grandson of Carlyle Burton and Netta Brackett Burton. I am trying to do him a genealogy chart so he will know who his family is. Carly's dad Carly Sr. was killed before Jr. was born, we do have connection with Bill and Judy Burton(who is also my cousin) and with Gramma Netta, but they know little of the Burton,Schiro or Lunt families. I would be so greatful for any help, I live in Wellington, Utah. My e-mail is sunshine071937@yahoo.com Thank you so much Joyce

Posted: 1 Oct 2011 8:39PM GMT
My mom is Lynn Burton the daughter of Donald Burton. I think that means you and I are related. I have been doing the genealogy on my Schiro side of the family and I can look through the files and see what Burton and Lunt information I can find and get it to you.

Posted: 3 Oct 2011 1:15PM GMT
That would be so great, I know that Netta would like to have the info also as she speaks often of Josephine, and I have been sharing with her what I find so that the other children of Carly Burton can know their heritage. Netta's family came from Italy, so I am moving very slowly on that side. Thank you so much.

Posted: 18 Oct 2011 2:56PM GMT
Is something amiss, I have not heard back from you. Hope everything is ok.

Posted: 18 Oct 2011 3:56PM GMT
I would like to help you with what information you are needing. Where would you like to start and what family names and information are you needing. I will send you what I know and who knows you may have information I don't have yet.

Posted: 18 Oct 2011 5:25PM GMT
I need just about everything, I will get into Carly's (my grandson)book and send what I have. I think a good starting place would be with Josephine. Thank you so much
Joyce
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions