Search for content in message boards

Ruth Mason

Ruth Mason

Doreen Drennan (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2000 1:36PM GMT
I am looking for a Ruth Mason who lived on a farm in Illinois with her parents and a younger brother and sister in 1933. There is a Ruth Mason who died in 10/89 and was born on 2/5/13. She lived in Dexter, Miss. 63841 Does anyone know anything about this Mason family.

Re: Ruth Mason

Ramona Allen (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2004 7:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi My Grandmother name was Ruth Mason and she lived in Dexter,Missouri. 63841 She passed away in Oct of 1989. She died of cancer she was married to my grandfather Floyd Mason and they had like 13 children. My grandfather also had a twin named Lloyd.My name is Ramona (Mason) Allen. I am now living back in Dexter,Mo. And I am also looking for info on the Mason history

Posted: 18 Sep 2010 10:28PM GMT
Surnames: Mason
Hi
Searching for lost family member , Ruth Mason from Casper, Wyoming, born 1944 would have been in Montana, Wyoming or Colorado in the winter of 1958
Please contact ; masonbennettcj@yahoo.com
Thank you for your help

Posted: 2 Aug 2013 1:08AM GMT
Was Floyd Mason and Ruth lived in Casper, WYoming before 1958? what date of birth Ruth was?

Posted: 11 Feb 2014 6:40PM GMT
Romana Allen, can you e mail to me FaulknerHI@aol.com ? discuss about Mason's family.. Ruth Mason was born in Wyoming 1943 she had first daughter Elizabeth mason , she knows. Now looking for Ruth is nowhere to find.. and noticed Ruth had 3 children not know if it is true? Thank you , Janet
per page

Find a board about a specific topic