Search for content in message boards

Tennessee Callen Boyd

Tennessee Callen Boyd

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 8:13PM GMT
Edited: 8 May 2002 6:27PM GMT
Looking for information on Mary Boyd and her brother Robert Columbus Boyd. Tennessee is their mother, James Boyd is their father. James' father was Bruce Boyd. They are from AR. Tennessee's second husband was Thomas Rose. They are my ggg grandparents, but I have no information about the children from the first marriage.

Re: Tennessee Callen Boyd

Posted: 26 Oct 2002 2:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Apr 2006 2:25AM GMT
Surnames: Boyd Callen
Joyce, I don't believe that the father of James Boyd, first husband of Tennessee Callen, was Bruce Boyd. James and Tennessee Boyd are listed in the 1860 Carroll County Census, Carrollton Township, in the household of Robert Boyd and wife Mary. These two, Robert and Mary, were my g-g-grandparents and my g-grandmother was their daughter, Lousia F. Boyd. Do you know if James Boyd and Tennessee Callen had any children? Let me know if you'd like a copy of that 1860 census sheet.

Re: Tennessee Callen Boyd

Joyce James (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 2002 9:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Terri--I've been out of town and am just getting around to checking my mail. Tennessee and James had two children--Robert and Mary. I have a great picture of Robert and his wife. I have been in contact with the grandaughter of Robert who did live in TX, but has recently moved to TN. I'll be glad to share anything I have with you and would appreciate having anything you have. I am now searching for a picture of Tennessee. My address is ---PO Box 1062, Talihiha, OK 74571
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions