Search for content in message boards

Hezekiah Davis

Hezekiah Davis

Posted: 15 Jan 2004 7:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Sep 2005 3:57AM GMT
Surnames: Davis
I am searching for any information on Hezekiah Davis and/or his wife Elizabeth _____. They lived in Pennsylvania and had at least 3 sons. The 3 sons along with a half-brother moved to Brown/Adams Counties in Illinois. They were Abraham b: 1822 in Pa; Isaac b: 1826 in Mercer Co. Pa. and Levi (no dob). The half-brother was Eben.(no date of birth on him either) Thanks.

Re: Hezekiah Davis

Janey Davis (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2004 4:10PM GMT
Hey I am looking for Hezekiah Davis too but he married Blanche Brown
He is the son of William and Rebecca Davis

Posted: 5 Jul 2004 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Davis
Hi,

We are searching the same Davis. Hezekiah and Eliazbeth
are my gggrandparents. We are decendants of Abraham who
married Margaret.

Frances Pattison

Posted: 5 Jul 2004 6:36AM GMT
Edited: 15 Sep 2005 3:57AM GMT
Hi back, Glad to hear from you. Which of Abraham's children are you descendant of? I am descended from his son Hiram. My grandmother was Hiram's daughter. Please contact me at tinalbnv@aol.com. I would like to share information and meet another cousin! Thelma Martin

Posted: 19 May 2008 8:48PM GMT
I have a complete list of the decendents of Hezakia Davis Sr. Born in Wales in 1792 to include Abraham all the way down to my daughter. Let me know if you are still interested.

Posted: 19 May 2008 8:50PM GMT
I have a complete list of the decendents of Hezakia Davis all the way down to my daughter. Let me know if you are still looking.

Posted: 19 May 2008 9:01PM GMT
Thank you but this is not the same Hezekiah Davis. My Hezekiah Davis was born in CT in 1729, and was the son of Richard(b. 1687 in CT).

Posted: 20 May 2008 1:10AM GMT
Indeed I am. But first let's make sure it is the same Hezekiah Davis since I also have an alternate birthdate of 1789. The children I have are LEVI b. 1811, JOSIAH b. 1813, HEZEKIAH, JR. b. 1817, SAMUEL b. 1821, ABRAHAM b. 24 March 1822, ISAAC b. 4 March 1826 and half-brother EVEN b. October 1847. Does this match or come close to what you have?? ABRAHAM is my GG grandfather. Thelma Martin in Adams Co., IL

Posted: 20 May 2008 1:46AM GMT
Sorry cuz. I didn't know it was you. You just sent me all the stuff I have. lol..Dan

Posted: 20 May 2008 2:04AM GMT
Hey Dan, I wondered if that was you but decided it wasn't!!! LOL By the way we are still missing 3 children since Isaac said he was the youngest of nine. Thelma
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions