Search for content in message boards

John Wesley Drake

John Wesley Drake

Posted: 15 Jun 2002 5:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jan 2003 5:39PM GMT
Would like to hear from any relatives of the John Wesley and Mary Catherine Larrick Drake family.

Re: John Wesley Drake

Posted: 24 Jun 2002 10:49PM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2004 4:45AM GMT
Do you know when John was born. Do you know any of John's and Catherine's children?

Theresa Jorgensen (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2002 7:45PM GMT
Kandi

I am Theresa Jorgensen, the daughter of Helen Dudley. I am researching the Henry Dudley and Eliabeth Schultz line. I believe we may be related.

From my research I have found that Henry and Elizabeth's daughter Margaret married James Hall Larrick. Margaret and James's daughter Mary Catherine Larrick married John Wesley Drake. Mary and John's daughter, Leah Birdlin Drake, aka"Birdie", married William Dennison Gregg.

My relationship to you is through Elias (Elisha Sr), son of Henry and Elizabeth, and brother to Margaret.

I would love to share information with you if are interested.
You can e-mail me at hdudley@pris.ca. Let me know your mailing address too, and I will forward info to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Theresa

Posted: 12 Jul 2002 4:24AM GMT
Hi Lynn,
I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your message.
John Wesley Drake was born 5 Feb 1839 in OH . The children of John and his wife, Mary Catherine Larrick, were Alice Victoria, Letha Vandora,William Clement, Leah Birdlin, James Teter, Friend Clark, Perley Milhon, Onan Benjamin, John Burns, and Margaret Caroline. Leah Birdlin was my great grandmother.

I have more info, if you would like to e mail me directly.

Thanks for your reply.
Kandi

Posted: 12 Jul 2002 4:29AM GMT
Hi Theresa,
Yes, we are related. I will contact you directly so we can exchange info.
Thanks,
Kandi

Posted: 12 Jul 2002 2:08PM GMT
Thanks for taking the time to get back with me. Your John is not the same as mine. Sorry for taking up your time. Mine is John C. Drake who married Catherine Smith. Their children are Sarah, Martha (Ade), Ephraim Harrison, Samuel B., Margaret Ann, Nicholas D. (Nick), Jacob C., James and John.

Greg (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2002 11:17PM GMT
Lynn,
I see in your response to Kandi that your John Drake had a son Ephriam. Would you by chance know where he was born and who he married ?
I have an Ephriam in my line and possibly two-- my gggrandfather was Silas Drake, and we have reason to believe that his father's name might have been Ephriam...but thus far have no proof.
Silas was born in 1827 in OH or PA so Ephriam may have been born around 1800.. If this is a possibility I would really like to know and if not I am sorry to waste your time..

Thank You ,
Greg Drake

Posted: 23 Jul 2002 11:35PM GMT
My John Drake was born April 12, 1812 in TN died August 19, 1889 in MS.

Candace (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2002 10:30PM GMT
Hi, Do you have anymore info on Margaret Drake?

Posted: 1 Oct 2002 12:54PM GMT
No I don't have anything on Margaret Drake.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic