Search for content in message boards

UNSURE OF SPELLING

UNSURE OF SPELLING

E.CRAWFORD (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MAGDZIAK
SEEKING AN OLD ARMY BUDDY ,JOSEPH FRANCIS MAGDZIAK OF GOGEBIC CTY,IRONWWOD MI.LAST HEARD THAT JOE WAS DRIVING A SNOWPLOW .THIS JOE WAS STATIONED IN KEY LARGO,FLA.IN 73-75.I'D LIKE VERY MUCH TO KNOW HOW HE IS.

Joe Magdziak

Posted: 22 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Nov 2001 1:36AM GMT
Surnames: Magdziak
Gogebic County. There is a Joseph F. Magdziak in the Ironwood phone book. He lives at 113 Poplar St. Ironwood Mi 49938 Phone # is 906-932-4880

Re: Joe Magdziak

E.Crawford (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2001 2:33AM GMT
Thanks alot Pam.I sent a postcard to this guy,I haven't heard anything as yet.Thank you so much for answering me.

Re: UNSURE OF SPELLING

OLEG (View posts)
Posted: 11 May 2003 3:37PM GMT
ARE YOU HAVE IN YOUR FAMILY MICHAL MAGDZIAK BORN IN MOCZERADY/MOCHERADY/IN 1896 IN AUSTRIA OR GALICIA AND NOW IN WEST UKRAINE.WHO CAMEE TO USA IN 1913 TO OXFORD furnace NJ to his father IWAN MAGDZIAK.THANK YOU.OLEG M POLAND

Posted: 12 Mar 2004 9:50PM GMT
Surnames: Magdziak/Golembieski
Hello I am a Grand son Steven Magdziak formaly of Niagara falls NY.
Great Grand son of John , Joesphine Magdziak also of Niagara Falls NY
AM searching for information regarding family history
father is Norman Francais Magdziak(Magrich)
Have been told that we are related to Anna GOLEMBIESKI who i believe passed away years ago , but was hoping some of my fathers family still resides in DETRIOT ( dearborn ) or michigan area.

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 2:59AM GMT
Thanks for your post.I don't think Joe wants to be found.Iwas in the army with him.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions