Search for content in message boards

Lemley Reunion

Lemley Reunion

Posted: 28 May 2003 1:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lemley
Does anyone know if there is a Lemley reunion set for 2003 ?

Re: Lemley Reunion

Monty J Rowley (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2003 7:36PM GMT
Hi Robert,

Which Lemley family line are you related to? My Lemley's are in Parkersburg WV.

Posted: 28 May 2003 8:11PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2005 4:05PM GMT
Surnames: Lemley, Church,McCracken, Gary and Hixenbaugh
I am related to George Lemley and Catherine Yoho Lemley. From Greene Co Pa. and there decendants from Wetzel Co WV.
John Lemley Sr., John Lemley Jr.,George Lemley, George Washington Lemley, William Lemley, Harry Lemley and me Robert Lemley. I was wandering if there was going to be a reunion this year some place in WV or Pa.

Monty Rowley (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2003 8:26PM GMT
The Lemley reunion is on the last Sunday of August at:
Senior Citizens Center
333 4th Street, Marietta, OH 45750
(740) 373-3914
If you have you have any other questions contact
Emogene Lemley Giffin
E East Bender Rd
Marietta, OH 45750

Monty Rowley (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2003 8:48PM GMT
My Grandmother was Ida Lemley, her father was William T Lemley, his father was Jacob Lemley, his father was George Lemley. I had more information, but lost it when my computer hard drive crashed during my data bachups. I'm think we may be related and may be able to help each other in tracking down all those distant family members.

My GrGrGr Grandfather Issac Rowley married Rachel Lemley, her father was John Lemley, his wife was Barbara Livengood.

Monty
montyjr@jps.net

Posted: 3 Jun 2003 9:48PM GMT
Monty. Thanks for the reunion info. It seams we are both related to John Lemley Sr. and Barbara Livengood then i go to John Lemley jr. and you go to George. I have a lot of info on this family so feel free to e-mail me for any information you may need I will try to help. rlemley1@columbus.rr.com

Posted: 6 Jun 2005 3:27PM GMT
Edited: 4 Dec 2005 1:12AM GMT
I noticed you said you came from George. Is that George and Christina that went to Wood Co. WV? If so, those are my ancestors too. I have much info, but NOT where they are buried. Do you have that? Also, their son, Jacob. Jacob's wife is buried in Pleasant Hill Cem. in Wood Co., but no Jacob. Thanks for any info.
Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic