Search for content in message boards

FRANK REESE, BORN AROUND 1845

FRANK REESE, BORN AROUND 1845

FIDELL WADSWORTH (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2000 9:32PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT FRANK REESE. HE WAS BORN AROUND 1845, MARRIED, THAN WIDOWED. ON SEPT 16,1908 HE MARRIED CARRIE (BLILIE,BLELE) WADSWORTH, ALSO A WIDOWER. THEY WERE MARRIED IN FAIRFAX, GREGORY CO., SOUTH DAKOTA. HE WAS 53 YEARS OF AGE AND CARRIE WAS 42. THEY LISTED THEIR RESIDENCE AS GREGORY, GREGORY CO., SOUTH DAKOTA. CARRIED DIED ON JAN 26,1913. I WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FRANK AND CARRIE. WHERE ARE THEY BURIED? WHEN DID FRANK PASS AWAY? FIRST WIFE OF FRANK AND ANY INFORMATION THAT WOULD HELP.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP,

FIDELL WADSWORTH

Reese

Paula J Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2000 7:16PM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Evergreen Reese Camp. Evergreen's parents were George H. and Linda Reese. Evergreen's Brother's: Henry Thomas, James Willey, Benjamin Harrison, Willie J., Benjamin Harrison, George Franklin, and Lewis.
If you have any family info on this Reese family, e-mail me: paulaj@ala.nu
Posted: 17 Aug 2000 6:53AM GMT
Edited: 1 Aug 2001 8:35PM GMT
We are also looking for Frank Reese, ours was married to a Camilla Rezza we don't know ages or married dates, we do know they lived in Chicago in 1916, and in Nashville approximately 24 years before that when Lee Reese was born, Lee is my grandfather. Camilla was born in Germany.
Lee married Helen Elizabeth Gordon in May of 1916.

if this helps let me know

FRANK REESE

FIDELL WADSWORTH (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2000 10:46AM GMT
ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I LISTED ON THE MESSAGE. HE MARRIEDMY GREAT GRANDMOTHER AFTER MY GREAT GRANDFATHER DIED. I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON WHERE THEY ARE BURIED AND WHEN THEY DIED.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP,

FI
Posted: 6 Aug 2011 6:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BEVEL, BOULES, REESE, JOHNSON, FARMER, BRONCH, REED/REID, WILLIAMS, WEATHERBY
GA - Floyd, Oglethorpe, and Upson counties
Is anyone aware of a relationship to Leanna Bevel of any of the following: Benjamin Boules(62) Hannah Boules(55) Lafayette Reese (40) Ellen Reese (16)? They are listed in the 1870 Floyd County, Georgia, Census as living in the same dwelling as Leanna Bevel and her granddaughter Anna Virginia Johnson Farmer and her daughter Tallulah. Also, in the 1870 U.S. Census for Floyd County but for Subdivision 49, are listed: Franklin Reese (44) Ann Reese (36) and eight children including an Adolphus (4). In the 1870 U.S. Census for Oglethorpe Co., GA, is a Lucy Bronch born about 1782 in Virginia. In the same census, are listed John Boules (42) - well digger Sylvia (36) James (13) Thomas (7) Jane (9) John (5) Benjamin (2) Going back to earlier times, on Dec. 28, 1851, in Oglethorpe Co., GA, a Benjamin Boules and Hannah Reid married. In the 1850 Census for Oglethorpe Co., GA, there's a listing for Harrison Williams (31) Hannah Reed (38) Lucy Williams (70) Fayette Reed (20) [Same age as the Lafayette Reese listed above in the 1870 Floyd Co., GA, Census] Additionally, in the 1850 U.S. Census for Upson Co., GA, there's a listing for Benjamin Boules (40) - overseer Elizabeth Boules (40) Hannah Weatherby (51).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic