Search for content in message boards

Lightfoots from Kentucky, USA

Lightfoots from Kentucky, USA

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 1:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Sep 2009 10:47AM GMT
Surnames: Lightfoot Watts
I am looking for Lightfoots from Kentucky. I only have Stanley b 6 Oct 1897 Bowling Green, his father Samuel M. married to Daisy Watts, and his gfather R.D. Lightfoot married to Anna Pruitt. Both of Stanley's parents died when he was a child. R.D. appears to have been dead by the time Samuel was two yrs old. Does this fit with the info you have? Stanley was admitted to The Methodist Home for Widows and Orphans in Louisville at the end of 1907. I don't know if there is indian heratage or if they came originally from England. I would so appreciate any information you might have. Thanks.
Judy

Re: Lightfoots from Kentucky

Posted: 18 Sep 2009 6:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2009 10:47AM GMT
Surnames: Lightfoot
Judy, the Henry Banister Lightfoot line came from Warren County KY - may have been a brother or cousin?

Re: Lightfoots from Kentucky

Posted: 18 Sep 2009 8:08PM GMT
Thanks, doesn't ring a bell, but might have been a cousin. I will check out the name.

Re: Lightfoots from Kentucky, USA

Posted: 5 Apr 2010 6:32PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2010 8:03PM GMT
Surnames: Lightfoot
R.D. Lightfoot was Robert David Lightfoot Jr., son of Robert D. Lightfoot and Isabella Morgan.

I am also researching the Lightfoot line from Warren County, Kentucky to see where they fit into my research of the Isbell, Barre and Richards families in the mid 1800's.

S.I.D.

Re: Lightfoots from Kentucky, USA

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 12:10AM GMT
Thank you very much.
Judy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic