Search for content in message boards

Thomas or Tom Ballew and Susan Bray

Thomas or Tom Ballew and Susan Bray

Richard Pennington (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2002 1:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ballew, Bray, Murray
I am looking for any information on the family of my great-grandfather Thomas or Tom Ballew of Knox County, KY. I do not know the dates but his spouse’s name was Susan Bray of Whitley Co. KY. I know the name of one child, but there were others. John Ballew was born in June of 1890 and died on Oct. 3, 1916 at age 26 in a coalmining accident in Whitley Co., KY. He married Ellen Murray who was the same age as he.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Thomas or Tom Ballew and Susan Bray

Posted: 4 Jan 2003 5:22AM GMT
I may be able to help. Brays are one side of my family, maternal grandmother was Nancy Bray. Although Susan does not ring a bell, I do recall discovering Blues (spelled many different ways) and the mining accident ( Grandfather worked in the same mines), probally Gatliff. So give me a few, and I will see what I can do. Til then, good luck.
Cindy

Re: Thomas or Tom Ballew and Susan Bray

Posted: 27 Mar 2007 4:37PM GMT
Surnames: Ballew-Belue-Bray
Were you able to track down the information on Thomas Ballew and Susan Bray? I have a Tom Ballew/Susan Bray connection in Whitley Co, Ky and wonder if you have had any success locating ancesters for them.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions