Search for content in message boards

BOLLINGER SHAFER TREIBER

BOLLINGER SHAFER TREIBER

Robert A. Myers (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Searching for info on Rudolph BOLLINGER (b. 1817 in PA), married Catherine SHAFER in 1838, moved to Richland County, Ohio where they lived the remainder of their lives. Rudolph BOLLINGER died in 1899. Said to have been the son of Michael BOLLINGER (b. 1790 in York County, PA) and Elizabeth TREIBER. Michael was said to have been the son of Jacob BOLLINGER (b. 1755 in York County, PA) and the grandson of Jacob BOLLINGER (b. abt. 1729 in Germany or Switzerland. Would like verification and further info.

BOLLINGER

P. Godesky (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Do you know if Rudolph had a daughter Mary born about 1855 in Ohio that married Francis Adelsperger? Thanks for any info.
Posted: 9 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2002 1:26AM GMT
Surnames: Bollinger
I show Ruldolph of Richland County, Ohio with a Daughter Mary Born abt 1849 Listed on the 1850 census. Hope this helps. Let me know. I have more on the family

Re: BOLLINGER SHAFER TREIBER

Posted: 8 Oct 2010 11:30PM GMT
Surnames: BOLLINGER, TREIBER, MYERS
Hello! I saw your post. Can't remember if I've written you before. But my gr gr grandfather was Abraham Bollinger, Rudolph's brother. He was born 3 Aug 1826 in York Co. PA. and married to Susannah Myers 10 Dec 1848 in Richland Co., OH. He died 4 Apr 1908 in Elkhart, Ind. I've been trying to find out lots more on the MYERS line. Do you have any information on Abraham & Susannah? I know they had 7 kids and I know the kids' names, but not much else. And did Rudolph & Abraham have any other siblings? My email is kshart99@hotmail.com thanks!

Re: Mary

Posted: 8 Oct 2010 11:33PM GMT
Surnames: BOLLINGER, MYERS
Hi Anthony,
Abraham Bollinger, Rudolph's brother, was my gr gr grandfather. I would love to have any information you might have on Abraham Bollinger & his wife Susannah Myers. And did Abraham have any other siblings other than Rudolph? Thanks! kshart99@hotmail.com

Re: Mary

Posted: 8 Oct 2010 11:35PM GMT
Surnames: BOLLINGER
P.S. Thank you for the information on Mary.
I didn't have that.

Re: BOLLINGER SHAFER TREIBER

Posted: 3 Mar 2011 12:12AM GMT
ive made your link but your email bounces - tony@bollinger.org
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions