They lived in Prattville.
Thanks, Linda

Re: Ashbeck/Cooley

Sharon (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2002 12:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 May 2004 2:56PM GMT
Surnames: Ashbeck
My father's name was Albert Ashbeck and my mother is still living and "sharp as a tack" at 90 years old. If anyone has any questions about the Ashbecks from Wisconsin,please e-mail me and I will give you her address.If anyone can answer your questions,it will be her.

linda (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 2002 3:09AM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2004 2:57PM GMT
Surnames: Ashbeck, Aschbeck, Seaser
Thank you for replying, Sharon! I'm still here, and still hoping for connections. I've gotten back to Peter Aschbeck born 1815 in Bavaria m Mary Ann Seaser b 1829 in Wurttemburg. They married 1852 in Defiance Co, Ohio. I haven't been able to connect to the Wisconsin Ashbeck's yet ... I know there's a slew of them, and I'm sure there's a connection somewhere. If I could find Peter's parents and/or siblings, I might be able to. Thanks for emailing.

Posted: 23 Dec 2002 4:58AM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2004 2:57PM GMT
Surnames: Ashbeck, Severts
Try the Severts Web Page. It has a Ashbeck family tree. I live in Wisconsin

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2002 5:07AM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2004 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: Ashbeck, Seasor, Severts
Thanks for your reply. I have seen the Severt's web page, and just checked it again, just in case.
My Peter was born 1815 in Bavaria, (which is before Anton) and married Mary Ann Seasor in Ohio. Thanks though, for your input.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 7:39PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jan 2013 1:51PM GMT
Surnames: Ashbeck
I have the papers declaring Peter Ashbeck a citizen in 1859 in OH. It states he was born in Bavaria. My great grandfather was Louis Aaron Ashbeck (in Chicago) he died in 1938(?). I'm trying to find out who was the father of Louis Aaron Ashbeck. I think it might be Henry William Ashbeck, but I haven't found any info yet.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions