Search for content in message boards

Obit-Elva L Venrick

Obit-Elva L Venrick

Posted: 6 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Evilsizor, Lippincott, Perry
Springfield News August 8, 1976 Mechanicsburg- Mrs Elva L Venrick, 75, of 103 E Sandusky St, died at 3 p.m. Sunday in Madison county hospital, London, where she had been a patient for the past six weeks. She had been in failing health for the past two years. She formerly was employed by the Vining Broom Co., Springfield, retiring in 1965, and attended the First Church of God in Mechanicsburg. She was born in Union township, Champaign county, Jan 6, 1901, the last of nine children born to Ulrick and Effie Evilsizor Lippencott. Survivors include her daughter, Mrs Homer T (Ferryl) Perry of Mechanicsburg. Her husband Harold E died in 1947. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in the Skillman funeral home by the Rev Russell K Weindell. Burial will be in the Fairview Cemetery, Mutual Friends may call from 3 to 9 Tuesday in the funeral home. Memorial contributions may be made to the Champaign county Heart Fund.

Re: Obit-Elva L Venrick

Amy DeVries (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2002 5:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi i am the grandoughter of oris l venrick and olive p venrick
i was wondering if you knew if Elva L Venrick was the sister of my grandfather Oris L Venrick please contact me thank you

Re: Obit-Elva L Venrick

Sandi (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2002 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
I think you are mistaken. Elva L venrick (if you read the obit) was born Elva L Lippencott. She could not have a brother named Venrick. Elva married Harold Venrick. Are you a desc of Harold?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic