Search for content in message boards

SIMPSON CEMETERY

SIMPSON CEMETERY

Posted: 30 Dec 2001 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Sep 2002 8:51PM GMT
DOES ANY ONE HAVE A LIST OF THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE BURIED AT SIMPSON CEMETERY IN SIMPSON TAYLOR WEST VIRGINIA? THANKS, LINDA-OHIO

Re: SIMPSON CEMETERY

Posted: 6 Jan 2002 1:50PM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2004 9:34PM GMT
I don't have for simpson but do have a listing for Harmony Grove in Taylor county. Who are you looking for?
Dee

Posted: 8 Jan 2002 6:33PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2002 5:31PM GMT
I have several burial listings for Simpson Cemetery, who are you looking for.

Posted: 22 Jan 2002 2:12AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2002 2:14AM GMT
Do you know if there is a John H. Reed and Mary Lucinda Heatherly (Reed) listed in the Simpson Cemetry I was there last year and my sister and I walked the whole cemetery and never found him or her but we did find a couple of Reed's that were related.

Posted: 22 Jan 2002 2:19AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2002 2:14AM GMT
Is Harmony Grove located in Webster or Simpson? I've heard of it. I used to live in Grafton 30 years ago but I don't remember where it's at. Do you have a John H. Reed and his wife Mary Lucinda Heatherly (Reed) located there? He also had a brother by the name of Chapen Lewis Reed and his wife's name was Hannah Heatherly, 2 brother's married 2 sisters and I think they are buried at the same cemetery. We just can't locate where.
Ken

Posted: 22 Jan 2002 9:08AM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2004 9:34PM GMT
Harmony Grove is between Fairmont and Grafton off Rt 250 on Harmony Grove Road. Area of McGee I believe that is called, before you get to Pruntytown. The only Reed there is a Addie Reed. Sorry can't help. You can get a hold of the Grafton Library. They have readings on the cemetery's probably done in the 80's but may help.
Go to find a grave site and you can get a map to simpson cemetery. http://www.findagrave.com
Let me know if you find it.
Dee

Posted: 6 Jun 2002 12:11AM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2006 8:12PM GMT
Im looking for the following people, Cornelius Simpson 1804- and Margaret _____ b. 1807, Robert Wesley Simpson and Drusilla Moore, Solomon Moore & Sarah Eddy Moore, Any names of the following, Icelona Simpson Gardner, Mell Roy Simpson, Aryy Simpson, Flitcher Simpson, Edward Simpson, Edward Simpson, Alcinda Simpson Blair, Rowena Simpson Tennant, Minnie Simpson Tennant, or Levi Tasker Simpson, Any Info would be helpful, I was always told my Simpson came from Simpson Ck, Marion & Harrison Co.,WV Thanks Vicki Simpson Jones

Posted: 27 Mar 2003 2:11AM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2003 9:16PM GMT
hi my name is kathy lake stevens, is it SIMPSON CEMETARY OR IS THERE ANOTHER ONE NAME SIMPSON UNION CEMETARY. I HAVE RELATIVES BURIED THERE, I JUST DIDNT KNOW THEM I JUST RECENTLY FOUND THEM .

KATHY

Posted: 27 Mar 2003 2:15AM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2003 9:16PM GMT

im sorry i forgot to give you some names of my family on the lake side- joseph marshall lake , daisey haddix lake- gerald ray lake{ this is my father} i never got to know him.

Posted: 8 Feb 2004 2:49AM GMT
Edited: 12 Dec 2005 1:52AM GMT
Surnames: SIMPSON
The Simpsons you mention in your message are my Simpsons as well. Is there something specific youre looking for?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions