Search for content in message boards

ELIZABETH IRENE HAKES

ELIZABETH IRENE HAKES

phil Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2005 11:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ELIZABETH SMITH JOHNSON
SHE WAS BORN IN 1914 IN ATHENSTWP,PA.HER HUSBAND WAS PHILO JOHNSON BORN IN 1905 IN ELMIRA,N,Y,ALSO SHE MADE HAVE TOOK THE NAME OF ELIZABETH SMITH JOHNSON,ONE OF HER SON,S PHILO JOHNSON JR IS BURIED IN ATHENS,PA.THE CHILDREN ARE FLOYD SMITH, MARY LOUISE JOHNSON,LEONA JOHNSON,SHIRLEY JOHNSON, WILLARD JOHNSON,CATHERINE JOHNSON.I WAS TOLD THAT A SISTER WAS IN A NURSING HOME IN TOWANDA,PA.ALL OF US WAS PUT IN THE WELFARE DEPT.IN THE 1950,S AND THAT WAS THE LAST TIME ANY CONTACT WAS MADE.ANY INFO PLEASE E-MAIL ME,OR POST REPLY

Re: ELIZABETH IRENE HAKES

Posted: 10 Apr 2008 4:44PM GMT
Elizabeth Irene was my grandmother, I am the daughter of Mildred Janet Smith from her first marriage.

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 2:43AM GMT
I believe Elizabeth is my grandmother, but I was told her last name was Hawks. All the other info seems correct.

Posted: 9 May 2012 2:21PM GMT
Surnames: Hakes
Hi Phil my name is Michelle Bradley. Mary is my grandmother.. we are living in Waverly, Ny. Leona, and Mary stay in constant contact. I am wondering if u are my great uncle Philip? If so i would love to arrange a family get together. My grandmother and I have been trying for years to find all of the children
per page

Find a board about a specific topic