Search for content in message boards

Phillip Towle

Phillip Towle

Posted: 24 Oct 2003 2:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Towle and Austin
I'm looking for more information on Phillip Towle. That's as far back as I can trace my lineage. He was married to Isabella Austin and had a son named Caleb. If anyone has anymore information on Phillip Towle born in 1616, I would greatly appreciate the help!

Re: Phillip Towle

meg (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2004 1:45AM GMT
I am also related thru Phillip Towle
which of his children are you decended from
I believe that Philips father was Jonathan Towle
meg

Joyce Austin (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2004 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Towle
I have lineage from me back to Caleb and Phillip, also beleive Jonathan is Father of Phillip. Do you know your line.? Have been working on this for years and have tons of info, but go on Family Seaarch and Lane Library in Hampton NH and there is a massive amount of onfo. I started working with a handwritten paper from 1940 and it is really good. Let me know if I can help. j

Posted: 8 Mar 2005 6:13PM GMT
Surnames: Towle, Austin, Drake
Haven't looked on this board for quite awhile but have quite a bit of information on the Towle side if anyone is interested. Right now I'm kind of interested in the Austin side of the family (Francis Austin married Isabel Bland - Isabella Austin Towle's mother). I know he died in Dedham around 1640-1642 but don't know much about that side of the family. Any info would be helpful. Also willing to share Towle info.

B. (Towle) (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2005 10:57PM GMT
Surnames: Towle
I have some info I have found on Phillip Towle, I don't know if I have any more info than you, but if you would like to contact me, please do. gnb91364@yahoo.com My grandpa was Marshall Towle son of Alex Towle. I would love to talk to you to compare information. Thanks Barb

Posted: 15 Nov 2005 3:21PM GMT
Hi melissa
philip and Isabella are my ancestors and I been trying to find out some info on them..this is what I have...philip and Isabella are from England. Philip was born 1616 and died 1696. They lived in Hampton New Hampshire. Isabella was born 1633 and died in hampton on 12-7-1719. Isabella and philip have 9 children together. Who they are I havent gotten that far. I do know about caleb now though. Isabella was tried in 1680 and sentenced to prison for being a witch with goodwife fuller and goody cole..this is in the book entertaining satan if you look it up.

Posted: 15 Nov 2005 3:28PM GMT
Im not 100% sure wich jonathan towle it was but one of them sailed the delaware with george washington..my grandmother had the papers to prove it . where the papers are now i dont know since she passed away

Posted: 15 Nov 2005 3:34PM GMT
I would love to have any info on the towle or the austin families. If you could email me at MENmy3girls03@aol.com i would really apprieciate it thank you

Posted: 16 Nov 2005 1:11AM GMT
Surnames: Towle, Munson, Austin
Most of the info can be found on my website from a family tree standpoint; however, I have some word files on another PC somewhere that I may be able to provide if I can find them. But first, where do you fit in the chart?

Thanks.

jen (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2005 8:12PM GMT
looking for information on willey towle. willey towle is my 2nd great grandfather he was the father of my first ggrand mother eliza towle and earl drew is elizas nephew. eliza married howard drowns...any info would be apprieciated thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions