Search for content in message boards

Robert Daniel Wright

Robert Daniel Wright

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 3:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wright Baade Schneck Hoppa
Born Jan 14, 1921, in the Green Lake area, I believe. He died in Milwaukee in 1988.
Mother Helen Hoopa, father unknown. Helen later married Anton Baade and Alfred Schneck. Helen's parents were Anton Hoppa and Mary Klappa.

Looking for info on Robert's father please.

Re: Robert Daniel Wright

Posted: 21 Dec 2012 9:24AM GMT
Hi, I am not related. Hope this helps. Rp.
I would think that there is a birth record for Robert in Green Lake County. In the 1920 census, Helen & her parents & siblings lived in Berlin, Green Lake County. There was a Wright family that lived there too in 1920.

Helen & Anton Baade were married in 1925 at St. Michael's church in Berlin. Have you tried to find a baptismal record for Robert in one of the Berlin churches? St. Michael's may be a good beginning.

Re: Robert Daniel Wright

Posted: 21 Dec 2012 9:26AM GMT
Oshkosh Daily Northwestern | Oshkosh, Wisconsin | Wednesday, June 17, 1925 | Page 7

Berlin, Wis...

Miss Helen Hoppa was married to Anton Baade at St. Michael's church, Monday morning at 9 o'clock, Rev. Father Mikolajczak officiating. The couple were attended by Miss Monica Klapper, and Edward Bartol, both cousins of the bride and from Princeton. Following the ceremony, the couple left on a short wedding trip to
points not made public. Upon their return they will reside on a farm near Princeton.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions