Search for content in message boards

Hazel GARRISON NORTH

Hazel GARRISON NORTH

Posted: 15 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 7:39PM GMT
Surnames: North, Garrison
Hazel North age 90 of Wilmington, Ohio died July 7, 1999. She was born in Wilmington Feb. 12, 1909 daughter of Parres and Lucy B. Savage Garrison. She is survived by three sons and 7 grandchildren. Her parents, husband (Forrest North), brother Reginald Garrison and sister Adelaide Borton preceded her in death.

This information was in Dayton, Ohio newspaper Friday July 9, 1999. This is a condensed version; more information in the obituary.

Thought this might be a connection for someone.

Re: Hazel GARRISON NORTH

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 6:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Garrison, Savage
I'm so glad I found this! Reginald was my Grandfather and Hazel my Great Aunt. Any information you have on the garrison's and or Savage families is mush needed!!

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 1:10PM GMT
This is not my Garrison line -- My line is from Lemuel Garrison's daughter Eliza Garrison Collins(1851-1901). I submitted the information on Hazel Garrison North for anyone who is from her line. Sorry I cannot help you further.

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 5:04PM GMT
Eliza Ann Garrison (1852-1901) is my 2nd cousin 3 times removed.

I have much information on both these lines of Garrison families of Clinton County, Ohio. I believe the two lines are connected, but have not found a common ansector. Both came from the Tuckahoe area of New Jersey.

I can trace Eliza line back three geneartions to Lemuel Garrison (c.1750-1818) and his wife Mary Parsons. Reginald's line goes back five genreations to Jeremiah Garrison (1770-1837. Lemuel and Jeremiah could be brothers.

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 9:28PM GMT
Thank you so much for all the information you sent. There are a few corrections, (I think!). I am trying to get the family bible from some distant cousins to confirm a few things first, then I'll pass tht on to you! Thanks again.

Posted: 26 Aug 2007 12:17PM GMT
Surnames: Garrison,Stanforth,Creditt
My name is David Lee Garrison,Age 47 Born in Wilmington Ohio 1960,Father David Eugene,Grandfather Ronald Eugene,Grandmother Dorothy Stanforth.Looking for information about all including GGParents Edgar and Stella(Creditt).Also GGGParents John and Lina(?).Thank you everyone for any help.All should be around the Clinton County area.

Posted: 29 Aug 2007 5:17PM GMT
I have more information on your family. John M. Garrison married Lina May Bosier in 1893. John's parents were Calvin L. Garrison (1848-1916) and wife Delia (Unknown).

I have been unable to find the parents of Calvin, but he was likely related to the other Garrisons of Clinton County who came there from the Tuckahoe area of Gloucester (now Atlantic) County, New Jersey.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions