Search for content in message boards

Not a complaint

Not a complaint

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
I thought Ancestry should know that at least one subscriber is very happy with the service. I have no problem accessing databases. I had no problems transitioning from my various subscriptions to the World Deluxe. Got my refunds and everything with no problems. I understand that mistakes can be made when human beings are transcribing hundreds of thousands of documents (which in most cases are very difficult to read). I understand that sometimes either human error or soft/hardware may cause a computer problem. But overall, for about $1.00 a day, you can't beat it!! I have found so much information about my family. Thanks for the great job!

Re: Not a complaint

Nan (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2006 7:54PM GMT
Ditto. The only real complaint I have is that OWT is so buggy they shouldn't be charging for it. But I get more information here, and more easily, than anywhere else. That's not to say there aren't errors, but you find them anywhere. I have limited time to spend on my genealogy, so the convenience of having so much at one site is worth it to me.

Posted: 18 Feb 2006 3:38PM GMT
Edited: 15 Apr 2006 12:53PM GMT
Me too! I love Ancestry. Well worth the subscription price. The only problem I've come across is not knowing how to cancel my subscription if I choose to, but have now figured that one out so hopefully all should be okay if I ever decide to do it. Not yet though!

Janice

Posted: 22 Feb 2006 3:08AM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2006 4:54PM GMT
Richard - I would have to agree with you 100%! I have been doing genealogy for about 6 years, and on Ancestry.com for most of those. I just started my subscription and had NO problems yet. I call the 800 number with questions and I have my problems solved within 24-48 hours.

I guess most people are just ignorant and want THEIR problems solved 15-minutes after they have it.

LOYAL SUBSCRIBER
JEREMY
NICEVILLE, FL
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions