Search for content in message boards

Shultz/Schultz and Clark in Wisconsin and Illinois

Shultz/Schultz and Clark in Wisconsin and Illinois

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 12:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Dec 2012 4:50AM GMT
Surnames: Shultz, Schultz, Clark, Spitzer, Lasco, Zitz, Greenwald
I am searching for family connections and history of Herman Shultz and Amelia Fiska Shultz who lived in Kenosha County, Wisconsin and their children, Augusta (Spitzer)and Anna Bertha (Clark - my grandma) born in Germany, and Eliza Amelia (Lasco), Herman, Matilda (Tillie Zitz), and Martha (Greenwald) born in Wisconsin.

They immigrated sometime around 1888.

Re: Shultz/Schultz and Clark in Wisconsin and Illinois

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 10:09PM GMT
I am the grandson of Herman William Schultz. My Great Grand Parents were William & Bertha (Dettman) Schultz. They settled in the Wilmot/Bassett area after arrival. You are welcome to look at what info I have.

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 2:52PM GMT
Surnames: Schultz Schulz Kanis
I am the great granddaughter of Auguste Schultz/Schulz Kanis. One of her brothers was Herman. I have a page from a family bible in which someone has written the names of Herman's children: Millie Hanke, Bertha Krueger, Tillie Sitz, Martha Greenwald, Herman, William, Albert, Liza Lasko, and Gustie Spitzer. It sure sounds like the same family. Maybe we can exchange info.

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 3:17PM GMT
That definitely sounds like family! I would love to see the page from the bible and I have posted pictures of the family members that I have pictures of such as Augusta Spitzer.

I have been unable to find any information about their immigration or what part of Germany they came from. Do you have any of that information?

I'm happy to share if I have anything that might be interesting!

Jeannie

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 6:17PM GMT
Some of the names sound familiar, I know the family went to Kenosha frquently to visit with family.

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 11:41AM GMT
It's not the same Schultz family. But the Greenwald name is still here in Salem. I went to grade/high school with them. There might be some confusion on a Greenwald/Schultz connection there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic