Search for content in message boards

horn family in indiana

horn family in indiana

samuel horn (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2003 12:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
would like to know if thair is any of the horns here from indiana or ohio if so let me know at srh1962@msn.com

Re: horn family in indiana

Posted: 7 Jan 2003 10:34PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2006 3:05PM GMT
Some of the Horn family in Randolph CO., IN were Quakers
who came from NC, children of Jeremiah Horn & Pheriba
Peele.

Posted: 19 Jan 2003 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Horns from Indiana
Do you know much about the Horn's in Randolph County, Lynn, Indiana? My father-in-law is Lawrence E, Horn-His Father Leo Frederick Horn-Mother Edith Cheneweth. If you have any information on these Horns I sure would appreciate it if you sent it to me. I am trying to get Leo's parents and sibblings.

Posted: 21 Jan 2003 2:10PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2006 3:05PM GMT
My research on the Horn's in Randolph only goes to about
1860 with nothing after that. Much of it comes from
Hoosier Quaker Records.

Amanda (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2003 12:46AM GMT
Surnames: Horn
I have parts of the Horn family in Clay County in that came from Ohio, that include a Daniel Horn (4-4-1807 to 4-2-1860) and a Joseph S. Horn that is my ggrandfather (Sept. 10, 1855 to Sept. 27, 1926 or 1936). I also have the children that came from a Horn bible that I have not found on any records. Does anyone have more information o0n these Horn's?

Cheryl Stafford Pauley (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2003 4:59PM GMT
I am looking for Martha Horn's Family (fatheer mother, etc.)
Stone Co., Mo. OR Jasper Co. ,Mo. Any info you could share would be appreciated if you have come across any. Thanks

Timothy Horn (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2003 1:50PM GMT
the Horn's that were in Horn's Valley did not go to or arrive from Ohio as far as I can tell. Send me what information you have and I'll see what matches. My website is

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/h/o/r/Timothy-R-H...

Hope this helps

Amanda Horn (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2003 2:29AM GMT
Surnames: Horn
I can trace my family back to Jacob & Dushea (Van Natta) Horn. There where 3 sons (John, Christopher, Hardtman) I decend from John. Then John (Born 10-6-1742) had a son Daniel Sr. (Born 2-9-1778 Died 1841 )who died in Washington County, PA. but I'm not sure where he was born and after Daniel his son Daniel Jr. ( Born 4-4-1807 Died 4-2-1880). Daniel Jr. is buried in Clay County, IN, but I can not tell you where he was born thought to have been born in PA. Moved to OH where he had one son Samuel, then to IN where he had the rest of his family this l know because Daniel Jr. is my gggrandfather from his son Josephus or Joe. If you can help e-mail me at Mischief @joink.com

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 3:08PM GMT
Are you still interested in Horns in Indiana?
I am the nephew of Lawrece "Pete" Horn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic