Search for content in message boards

Frichtel

Frichtel

Lynn Rudberg (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Frichtel
Looking for any family or decendents or information of Peter Frichtel who was living in Colorado around 1922. He had a brother John, my gggrandfather, and a sister Elizabeth Rauh who was living in Springfield, IL about 1922. Any news would be appreciated.

Re: Frichtel

Susan Musiol Nirella (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2004 10:54AM GMT
My grandmother was Bertha Agnes Frichtel Musiol b 17 Nov 1888. dau of jacob Frichtel & Jennie Dorn. I know that she was one of eleven children. She had a bro Jacob. She and her husband John Joseph Musiol lived in the Pittsburgh, PA area of Allegheny County. Any connection? If yes, I'd be interested in any info you may have.

Posted: 26 Oct 2004 5:15PM GMT
Susan - I think we may have a connection. I believe my greatgrandfather, Joseph Frichtel, was a brother to your greatgrandfather, Jacob Frichtel. I'm just starting my Frichtel research and would love to share info.

Posted: 27 Oct 2004 1:45PM GMT
Hi Dawn,
I feel excited about the Frichtel info you have.
I recently received Frichtel info from a Kathy Roman from St Louis, MO. Her step grandmother was a Frichtel descendant through Joseph (my Jacob's bro). I'd be glad to share this info w/you.

Dennis Frichtel (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2005 7:32PM GMT
Surnames: Frichtel
Dear Dawn,
I descend for Jacob Frichtel, both younger brother of Joseph and son of their parents Joseph and Caroline. Let we know if you need any info.

Dawn Golda (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2005 9:11PM GMT
Hello Dennis,

Yes! I would love to share info with you!! Please feel free to e-mail me direct at d_golda@htomail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Dawn Golda (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2005 9:11PM GMT
Sorry, my correct e-mail address is d_golda@hotmail.com!

Posted: 4 Jul 2005 1:24PM GMT
Dennis, My grandmother was Bertha Agnes Frichtel Musiol. She was born 17 Nov 1888; she died 12 Feb 1976. She was interred at Queen of Heaven Cemetery near Pittsburgh, PA. Her parents were Jacob Frichtel and Jennie Dorn. She was one of eleven children. Any further info you may have, I would greatly appreciate.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions