Search for content in message boards

Cemeteries in Martin Co., Ky.

Cemeteries in Martin Co., Ky.

Posted: 20 Jul 2003 4:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2005 3:12PM GMT
Surnames: Muncy
Can anyone tell me if there is a listing or book that has a list of names of those buried in Martin Co. Cemeteries?

I would also like to know if the Cemetery on Rt. 40, aka Blacklog has a name. The one I am referring to is located on the hill behind Osendotte's garage.

I am also looking for a cemetery that went by the name of "Wm. Muncy Cemetery" back in 1912.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Connie

Re: Cemeteries in Martin Co., Ky.

Posted: 5 Jan 2004 7:53PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2004 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Crisp
Connie:
I saw some of the names that you listed are some of the same I am looking for. What Cline line are you researching?

Thanks
Rhonda

Posted: 10 Jan 2004 1:28AM GMT
Surnames: Cline
Rhonda,
My great grandfather was Peter Cline the s/o James "Gayeye" Cline & Priscilla "Pricy" Roberts. I have quite a lot of information on the Cline's of Ky. & WV. Feel free to contact me personally if you need any help with them.
Connie

Posted: 20 Jun 2004 10:49AM GMT
Surnames: Roberts, Brock, Bolling
Hi Connie,

Read your post and was wondering who were the parents of Priscilla "Pricy" Roberts?

Thought she may connect to my Roberts family in Va; Ky.

Thank you
God Bless
Cordella Faye

Posted: 21 Jun 2004 2:20AM GMT
Surnames: Stacy/Stacey, Maynard, Mullins, Hatfield, Cline & more
Cordella,
My Priscilla "Pricy" Roberts was the d/o Isaac Roberts & Dorcas Mullins, Kelly, Roberts. Isaac was the s/o James Roberts Sr. & Nancy "Annie" Damron. James was the s/o Cornelius Roberts I & Mary "Polly" Benton. If this is your line you may send me personal e-mail and I will help if I can.
Connie

Posted: 1 Dec 2005 5:30PM GMT
Surnames: collins
hello, came across your posting do you know if the pricy roberts was married to johnston collins

Connie (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2005 8:23PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2006 2:24PM GMT
Surnames: Cline
I have a Dicey Roberts b. 1834 that had children out of wedlock with a Isom Collins. They had a daughter Pricy E. Roberts dob abt. 1858. The children all used the Roberts as their last name. Other children I have listed are: Louisa b. abt. 1853; Arminta b. 1856, Pricy E. b. abt. 1858; Isom b. 1861; James E. 1864; & Mary J. b. 1867. Hope this is some help to you. My line of Cline's comes from James "Gayeye" Cline & Priscilla "Pricy" Roberts.

Pat Booth (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2005 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: collins
my great-grandfather was johnston collins and he married a pricy ( roberts) mullins and i am trying to prove who her parents were from what i can find out she was born about that time in ky . johnston collins and pricy were from lincoln county ,wv and one of their daughters were name louisa .

Sandra Lee Elkins Juhl (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2005 3:38PM GMT
Surnames: Martin
No, I'm sorry. I can't help you out. I wish I could. The only Robert's I'm aware of so far in our family is a Martha Roberts and her father Doctor Roberts, and they are from a different branch of the family even. We do have Collins married into Pearson/Piersons, but not a Johnston Collins so far, although I do not have that family completed as yet. As I am researching though, I will keep your question in mind.
Sandy

Posted: 12 Mar 2009 3:57PM GMT
Call the Martin County Fiscal Court and ask them. They may be able to help you. They have a list of cemeteries. This might help you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions