Search for content in message boards

Pendelton County, Ky Allenders

Pendelton County, Ky Allenders

Posted: 26 Nov 2004 2:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jan 2005 9:38PM GMT
Surnames: Allender
I am researching my Allender roots and have run into a brick wall. My GG G/father was Frank Allender who married Minerva Halfhill. His father was William Allender and his mother was Ruth Stallcup. That is all I know. I have found several William Allenders but can't make the connection or go back any further.

Re: Pendelton County, Ky Allenders

Posted: 24 Apr 2005 12:30PM GMT
Do you know who Maverva Halfhills mother or father was. She may be a relative of my GGGgrandfather on the Halfhill side.

Posted: 25 Apr 2005 12:19PM GMT
All I know is Minerva Halfhill's mothers name which was Nancy Kellum. I will keep you posted here if I find out any thing else.

Cassie Allender (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2005 1:00AM GMT
Did this William m. to Ruth Stallcup have any siblings? I have a small bit of information on him and his children, but I am unsure how they link to my line of Allenders. I would love to find out though...

Posted: 29 Oct 2005 2:10PM GMT
I have two brothers listed for William. They are Jonathan and Marion. My info is rather sketchy so I am not real sure of it's accuracy.

Posted: 12 Sep 2007 11:52PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
I think there are some Allender`s in the cemetary at Lenoxburg in Pendleton Co, There are a lot of Halfhill`s in there to

Posted: 13 Sep 2007 12:49PM GMT
Lenoxburg WHERE? Pendleton County WHERE? It does help if you identiy the state you are referring to -- we're all not aware of the facts to which you refer.

Posted: 13 Sep 2007 5:15PM GMT
Surnames: Halfhill
It is in Pendelton Co. Ky. Lenoxburg.Halfhill`s are in the cemetary and allenders

Posted: 13 Sep 2007 5:24PM GMT
Minivera Halfhill born 1859 her father is J.J. Halfhill born about 1831. J.J. and his wife are buried at the cemetary in Pendelton Co. Ky. right next to Lenoxburg

Posted: 19 Oct 2007 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: Halfhill - Allender
Minerva Halfhill born 1859 in Ohio, death 1947 in Jessamine Co. Ky. Her father is John Jackson Halfhill born 1831 in Clermont, Ohio, Her mother is Elizabeth Kellum born 1831 in Ohio. Both of her parents are buried at Fisher cemetary in Pendelton Co. Ky. Floyd B. Halfhill is my Gr Grandfather,and Charlotte Lottie Sharp is my Gr Grandmother. Who is you`re GrGGrandfather? Hope this will be some help. Carol
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions